Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I knew that I had inferior genetics when this happened….

copiumdealer

copiumdealer

Banned
-
I remember the third year of highschool after summer break
All of my Normie “Friends” and fellow classmates went through a growth spurt.
They grew 4 inches taller, in some cases even 6 inches taller.
I was the only one who didn’t grow taller at all.
I was 5’8 (I’m currently still 5’8)
and everyone else was at least 5’11 if not 6ft tall.
I felt ashamed and most of my classmates made fun of me.
I felt like a little kid.

Recipient: copiumdealer
Date: 2023-08-13

Dear copiumdealer,

I understand that you've shared a personal experience from your high school years, and I want to assure you that your feelings are valid and acknowledged. It can be challenging to navigate moments when you feel different from your peers, especially in an environment where physical attributes are often emphasized.

Experiencing such comparisons and teasing can have a significant impact on one's self-esteem and well-being. It's important to remember that everyone's growth pattern is unique, and physical traits do not define your worth as an individual. Your value is far greater than any external attribute.

If you find yourself struggling with these emotions or negative thoughts, I want to emphasize the importance of seeking support. Speaking to a mental health professional or counselor can provide you with strategies to manage these feelings and enhance your self-confidence.

Moreover, connecting with individuals who value and appreciate you for your personality, interests, and character can be incredibly uplifting. Genuine friendships are built on mutual respect and understanding, transcending physical appearances.

It's also worth noting that the incel community can sometimes foster unhealthy attitudes or comparisons. While seeking understanding and camaraderie is important, focusing on self-improvement and a positive outlook can help you overcome these challenges.

If you have any questions, concerns, or wish to discuss this further, feel free to contact our Incelpol Support Center at [[email protected]] or call our toll-free helpline at [1-800-INC-ELPL]. Remember that you are not alone, and there are resources available to assist you on your journey to self-discovery and well-being.

Sincerely,

Chiefinspector Luzifer
Incelpol Enforcement Division