Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I knew hypergamy was bad but this is societal collapse tier

The world needs a system reset.

But uuuuuhh, men are privileged because they fight wars... and stuff.

Honk honk
Honk honk
Honk honk
Honk honk
Honk honk
Honk honk
Honk honk

400lb landwhale getting hit up by 7/10+ Chads what the fuck
I am surprised that when I write about such cases, they do not believe me. SMV of any foid is now equivalent.

Guy is roided, landwhale just needs to exist. Gym only makes things harder for men in the long run.

#REPEALTHE19TH

Is it just me, or are things getting crazier out there?

And still sub 8 law get denied

it can always get worse

I just want to check out and live in the woods and forget everything

This is kinda cucked ngl.

Chads put their dick in anything. I don't get it.

fit black guy with a overweigh white foid a tale as old as time.
Chads put their dick in anything
That is the issue.
Women think they deserve chad because they got pumped and dumped by him on one of his slow nights.

"400lb single mother yoga instructor"

Ha ha ha!!

Life on just exist mode

Is it just me, or are things getting crazier out there?
I just want to check out and live in the woods and forget everything
Tyrone giving any attention to that land-whale is more serious than you think, it literally creates one of the poisons that are destroying society:

Chads and Tyrones fucking top models doesn't bother me, because those are women that were out of the market for 99% of the male population to begin with. Top models are non existent to the majority of men, so if they fuck Tyrone or not that makes close to no difference to millions of men.

But when Chad and Tyrone fuck women bellow their level, the ugly women, then that fucks up the entire society. Because now the retarded brain of those whores get locked on "Only Chad" mode. And they don't even give a fucking 'good morning' to ugly men anymore, let alone date, go out, marry, etc.

#RepealThe19th
#TakeAwayALLTheirRights

This is where we're at.

Jesus bro. I watched this and his newest video as well, havent been exposed to so much suicide fuel in a while. Onlinedating is dead. 400lbs beasts getting swarmed by chadlites and above while 6/10 males are rotting

Guy is roided, landwhale just needs to exist. Gym only makes things harder for men in the long run.
No gym for your face but ugly dudes getting jacked means you now have ugly dudes with a shit body too which opposition will cite as the reason you're incel (you're not trying hard enough) even though women will pick the guys with height & good face with the body part being optional.

Depressing. Things weren't this bad 15- 20 years ago.

JBB copers on suicide watch. Jfl this guy took steroids just to end up simping for some crusty landwhale gapehole

Sub8 law deniers on Suicide Watch - sub8 law is not a joke anymore but the status quo in western shitholes in the year of 2020. Over for me, over for you, over for everyone. So fucking brutal.

Time to give up on life.

I'm ethnic, 5'7", recessed.

What am I even supposed to do

Sub 8 deniers will never be able to explain this.

If she can get hookups with Chad, your becky oneitis can and she does.