Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I kinda want Cuck Tears back, but on the flip side I don't. But here's why I do.

Q

QuestioningTheWill

3'9 autistic goblin with CP (the disease)
-
As much as I hate them making incels rope, I would've enjoyed being featured on there to trigger soys and foids. Now I can't see any reaction they have.

If there's a better alternative that doesn't cause incels to rope while revealing massive amounts of salt from "rAeP iS wOrSe ThAn MuRdEr" tards, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I want to rope

Just ask @Skincel on r/inceltear

I mean for all the shit they have done to redditcels I think its fine. IT is now IncelTear even sigmacel is back although it has like 700 members or something.

My retarded self was unaware of the new subreddit.

I couldn't care less about them, I hope those cucks roped. They are the kind of people that make my life miserable.

I couldn't care less about them, I hope those cucks roped. They are the kind of people that make my life miserable.

Meh, as polite as I am I've got a sadistic streak in me for enemies.

>Greycel
>Wants cucktears back

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelsbaton:

It's good that cucktears re gone,we will have less attentionwhoringcels making retarded threads and posts just to apppear on that subreddit

I don’t really care if they comeback or not

Lock this thread. I'm already getting hate for simply wanting cucks to squeel.

But they back, and I was already featured 3 times, 2 by myself, and one by Sigma the Great

r/niceguys r/justneckbeardthings r/cringeanarchy

basically go on any subreddit that revolved around circle-jerk and cringe culture and you'll find that undesirable "weird" males are grouped together as "cringe"

r/niceguys r/justneckbeardthings r/cringeanarchy

basically go on any subreddit that revolved around circle-jerk and cringe culture and you'll find that undesirable "weird" males are grouped together as "cringe"
RIP r/cringeanarchy
fuck plebbit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back