Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I kind of have le weird empathy

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
>watch restoring faith in humanity videos, saving animal videos I cry
>read few suicidewatch posts I cry
>see something bad happen to someone irl I smile
I only feel bad for the weak tbh, those who are shy and/or ugly, helpless, alone and animals.

Same here ngl

That’s not weird empathy at all bro that’s normal imo at least

I only feel bad for the animals, humans not so much.

I only have emphaty for incels

I only have empathy for people who accept me.

U sure you're not depressed?

Empathy for other humans is cucked, people seem to forget society wants us to suffer and not complain about it

Same here ngl
I only feel bad for the weak tbh, those who are shy and/or ugly, helpless, alone and animals.
I do this too, but there's a constant battle inside of me. Half of me wants to help a person in a bad situation, or save the life of an animal for instance. But the other half wants to brutalise, kill torture, or rape a person. I take joy in violence, whether it is IRL or in a game/movie. I can never settle for one or the other, as both continue to exist inside of me. It's very harmful, and potentially dangerous. My fantasies consist of beating up a bad guy and saving people in danger, while the next day i may dream of kidnapping and raping a woman. I can't seem to choose which one i want more.
I really need to see a therapist

same tbh.
Can't empathise with those I don't relate

I hate animals I would never save one

Same, i only feel bad for other incels and animals