Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I keep seeing South Asian women and White men couples in London.

Tjaldur

Tjaldur

I'm so sad
★★★
Everytime I take the tube, I always see at least one white male and brown girl couple that day. Just today I saw another indian girl with her arm linked around this NT 5'9 white guy. I saw two WMIF couple yesterday too. Most of these women look to be in their 20s-early 30s and have a British accent. Meanwhile nearly every south asian guy is by themselves.

It's so insane and fustrating. I don't remember it being this common a few years ago . There must be some event horizon going on. A growing trend slowly slithering it's way through.

@lonelycurry26 @Mecoja @RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel @wereqryan @Zer0/∞ @_pakicel_ @Lonelycel @ilieknothing @highinhibition @Broly @curryboy420
@IncelGolem

Last edited:
Do you see WFBM couples frequently?

@Creamboi look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:

england has a ton of curries. and as we all know curry and asian women are amongst some of the worst offenders of hypergamy. they literally hate their own men.

in a just and good world, they would be stoned for some of the shit they do.

england has a ton of curries. and as we all know curry and asian women are amongst some of the worst offenders of hypergamy. they literally hate their own men.

in a just and good world, they would be stoned for some of the shit they do.
Don't white women race mix the most?

I definitely see some WMIF couples in the hipster districts here in San Francisco (the Lower Haight, Divisidero st in NOPA, Valencia st in the Mission).

They work in tech for google or the biotech companies in South San Francisco.

The only times you'll see a somewhat equal mix of Ethnic male/White female couples vs Ethnic female/White male couples is during the college years or before. Once you enter the real world, especially in white liberal areas, its a white man's dating heaven. A low tier white male mogs a high tier ethnic male by miles.
Don't white women race mix the most?
White foids race mix the least. By far. Even the ones with BLM in their social media or dating apps.

Last edited:
dont go outside retard and pretend you are not curry as much as possible to get better treatment at least dont make it your trade mark, I mean its not really something you can be proud of

This is why SFcels have no leg to stand on the vast majority of ethnic females go for white males. There’s no way ethnics will outnumber whites. :feelshaha:

I hate WMAF couples more than regular couples

Those race-traitors would be sent to the gallows if it were up to me.

Everytime I take the tube, I always see at least one white male and brown girl couple that day. Just today I saw another indian girl with her arm linked around this NT 5'9 white guy. I saw two WMIF couple yesterday too. Most of these women look to be in their 20s-early 30s and have a British accent. Meanwhile nearly every south asian guy is by themselves.

It's so insane and fustrating. I don't remember it being this common a few years ago . There must be some event horizon going on. A growing trend slowly slithering it's way through.

@lonelycurry26 @Mecoja @RREEEEEEEEE @Transcended Trucel @wereqryan @Zer0/∞ @_pakicel_ @Lonelycel @ilieknothing @highinhibition @Broly @curryboy420
@IncelGolem
As arranged marriage and Indian culture dies off, each passing curry generation in the west will become more and more western. Ofc this will fuck over the curry men the most. What happened with rice men being cucked, will now happen to curries over time. :blackpill:

As arranged marriage and Indian culture dies off, each passing curry generation in the west will become more and more western. Ofc this will fuck over the curry men the most. What happened with rice men being cucked, will now happen to curries over time. :blackpill:
The thing with ricecels they already have otaku culture to cope in preparation for women's hypergamy game. We don't have anything to compensate other than to wageslave away.

To be fair, ALL foids from Britain are whores, no matter their ethnicity. Just so happens the white ones don’t really want to be with the average white brit, since they are one of the ugliest white peoples. :feelsjuice: Sorry curry bros but most guys are just taking what they can get, either way this guy was still 5’9 NT probably with a full head of hair, still over for the non larping whitecels here (balding and under 6ft) :feelsjuice:

no shit, welcome to the JBW pill, funny that people here still reject that idea, they are probaly retarded super ugly white faggots who fall far otuside the normal standard deviations of ugliness for white guys

Same in “Canada”. Every ethnic male is incel here

Are you at all surprised?

@Transcended Trucel Today I went to uni campus and saw 3 currywhore couples with a non-curry!

Also another proof of JBA. Left guy was chinese with the indian girl. I coped thinking they were friends but they began holding hands when they left the place!

JBA.png

@Transcended Trucel Today I went to uni campus and saw 3 currywhore couples with a non-curry!

Also another proof of JBA. Left guy was chinese with the indian girl. I coped thinking they were friends but they began holding hands when they left the place!

JBA.png
Kpop + anime has boosted Asians hard. Also literally all non curry parents go easier on their sons than curry parents. This means curry sons will always find it harder to NT/normie Maxx due to shit parents. Curries can't win :feelsrope:

All this can be blamed to curry parents: if curries acted like Hispanics in the US, preserved their culture, taught their children only their native language, and only lived in their ethnic communities, this would've likely never happened.

Curry parents teach you absolutely nothing, no values, only be a submissive study wagecuck and the culture dies in about 1-2 generations, what a fucking disgrace.

All this can be blamed to curry parents: if curries acted like Hispanics in the US, preserved their culture, taught their children only their native language, and only lived in their ethnic communities, this would've likely never happened.

Curry parents teach you absolutely nothing, no values, only be a submissive study wagecuck and the culture dies in about 1-2 generations, what a fucking disgrace.
100% true. At least half the shit, I know about curry culture, I found out myself. No one told me anything.

JBA.png
Of course he's tall as fuck (or so it seems)

HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>> FACE

@IncelGolem
you're not entitled to women, incel , ESPECIALLY indian women :foidSoy:

This is why SFcels have no leg to stand on the vast majority of ethnic females go for white males. There’s no way ethnics will outnumber whites. :feelshaha:
Only applies to curry foids and asians, and if you want to include seamaxxing, id say thats basically betabuxxing

"Jews are the reason why is my race dying!"

:feelskek:

@IncelGolem
it's been this way for years now.I live in london,and wmaf is just the usual,for white normies. these guys know they can't score any better,and if you look at them it's clear that they could never score a white girl in their lives kek.

london is hell.tired of seeing med women being toys for white man and 6'5 black giga chads.med women literally only fornicate with brads and tyrones whilst meds cope with drinking or trying to find a girl who still hasn't learn english(there are quite a few but still) and they usually learn quick so...it's a perpetual cycle of despair and cucking for medcels over here.i think i will spend a few more months here before going backhome permanently. i am tired of this shithole.

Too many Bengalis in UK probably thats y

Not surprising. Curry foids have full freedom in West. In wish I could stone them to death for doing this.