Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I keep refreshing several times a day to see if someone replied

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I’m that lonely. Like many of you brocels.

I try to make posts I feel strongly about.

My mom and random Reddit assholes dont take my desire to be loved by a foid seriously.

This forum keeps me afloat. As in, it’s cope, it’s good to be able to vent freely without being censored. I hate my life. It’s good for all of us that we don’t need to keep everything bottled up.

I wish I had discovered this forum in 2017 or 2018. Ig would’ve helped me bc it was already clear then that I will and could never ascend.

I was always an incel (without knowing the term). I first heard the term in the Bosch TV show in 2019 but they represented it weirdly.

Last edited:

My mom and random Reddit assholes dont take my desire to be loved by a foid seriously.

This forum keeps me afloat. As in, it’s cope, it’s good to be able to vent freely without being censored. I hate my life. It’s good for all of us that we don’t need to keep everything bottled up.

I wish I had discovered this forum in 2017 or 2018. Ig would’ve helped me bc it was already clear then that I will and could never ascend.

I was always an incel (without knowing the term). I first heard the term in the Bosch TV show in 2019 but they represented it weirdly.
:feelsbadman::feelscry:

tfw

Real

Agree i wished i had found this forum 5 yrs earlier and if i was a therapist i would direct all the clients to this helpful forum

wtf . sometimes i am on other sites like cuckit and notification come to me even when .is is not opned on my computer .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back