Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I keep having nightmares of going outside without a mask

Celius

Celius

-
I’ve been wearing masks since 2020. I am legit the only guy still wearing masks but not cause of Covid, no, it’s because I can’t fucking stand my face and have actually noticed people treating me slightly better when I’m covering it all up. :feelsclown::blackpill:

I keep having nightmares of forgetting to put on a mask and then leaving the house and everyone outside starts laughing at me and women look at me weird.

Literally the “hey Reddit, I had a nightmare about women again” meme. :feelskek::feelskek:

Take the mask of you fucking weirdo.
You look like a retard wearing it.
It was ok when everyone else was wearing one too, but if you're the only one wearing one you only look like a dork.

Just let others vent how they want to instead of trying to pull this weird stance where you mock the individual while giving 'advice.' Its like you want to hide behind saying your giving advice but in actuality your trying to pull other brocels down with snide remarks.
What the fuck are you talking about. I'm just telling the guy a fact and giving him advice so that he won't look like an idiot.

You do look like a dork if you still wear a mask. That's just a fact. That's just how it is. Everybody who sees somebody with a masks thinks "look at this dork". That's blackpill, that's the real world, you should thank me that I'm the only blackpilled fucker left on this godforsaken normie forum and that I say things how they are.

Just let others vent how they want to instead of trying to pull this weird stance where you mock the individual while giving 'advice.' Its like you want to hide behind saying your giving advice but in actuality your trying to pull other brocels down with snide remarks.
I should’ve known you’re terabased the second I saw your Yakuza avi.

People are judging you more for wearing a mask. Everyone knows people who still wear masks are just hiding their insecurities. Take it off bro.