Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I keep getting heightmogged

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Even though my height is okay, probably above average, I still feel like most of the teenagers are mogging me brutally. Whenever I go out, there are some young guys heightmogging me from Helsinki to Ufa. Suifuel how population is getting taller and taller.

@Saudade thoughts?

The average male height where I live (United Kingdom) is listed at 5'10" but I believe it has to be closer to 5'11" or maybe even 6 feet. Unless everyone is just wearing thick shoes nowadays.

Average male height here in west germany is starting to feel like 6'5'' tbqh.
I feel sorry for all dudes below 6'1''. They can instarope.

Me too and am 5’11

I get mogged as soon as I leave the house. Scandinavia is brutal if you're not tall and white.

The average male height where I live (United Kingdom) is listed at 5'10" but I believe it has to be closer to 5'11" or maybe even 6 feet. Unless everyone is just wearing thick shoes nowadays.
They definitely are. Ugly ass Nike models are getting really popular because of the heel thickness of them.
Average male height here in west germany is starting to feel like 6'5'' tbqh.
I feel sorry for all dudes below 6'1''. They can instarope.
I heard another user say Germany is full of incels but others like you say they're all 6'5 Chad's.

if you are not an unmoggable mogging machine in 2020 its over

if you are not an unmoggable mogging machine in 2020 its over
No one is safe, not even Olivier Richters.

I'm 5'7 in the UK too, the only people I heightmog are ethnics who are essentially dwarfs. It's only on rare occasions I see whites who are sorter than me, and most are old or middle-ages, hardly ever someone young. I believe people are wearing shoes with thick heels. I never go out without wearing Nike Air Max. So I can fraud and say I'm 5'8.

They definitely are. Ugly ass Nike models are getting really popular because of the heel thickness of them.
Interesting. My shoes are old as fuck and give me no height so maybe I should get in on that. Link to shoes?

Get that helicopter backpack shit that rotates and cuts people in half

Interesting. My shoes are old as fuck and give me no height so maybe I should get in on that. Link to shoes?
Well if you don't mind it being obvious as fuck what you're doing then get Nike airmax 720, literal boots tier 1.7 inches. They're ugly though like I said.

Air Force 1s are a normie shoe and a little over an inch.

Air Max 720, 1.5 inch.

Well if you don't mind it being obvious as fuck what you're doing then get Nike airmax 720, literal boots tier 1.7 inches. They're ugly though like I said.

Air Force 1s are a normie shoe and a little over an inch.

Air Max 720, 1.5 inch.
alright man I'll look into this. My shoes are shit tier
I happy that you're not gonna lie,ngl
I swear on my mother's grave that you will never hear me lie ngl

Good think I am 8 foot tall and @TheSecondComing is 7 foot tall.

Yes bro i noticed that too, majority of teenagers and guys in 20s brutally mog me to the point of feeling like a child in front of them and many women mog me too despite me being 6' and 6'1 in shoes. That's an average height here, anyways it's over regardless. Americans and ethnics are keen to call people like us fakecels cause of height but if they came here they would be shocked to see how everyone mogs us people who are considered "tall" by their standards.

Last edited:
hi 7'0 4.9/10 truecel here

Yes bro i noticed that too, majority of teenagers and guys in 20s brutally mog me to the point of feeling like a child in front of them and many women mog me too despite me being 6' and 6'1 in shoes. That's an average height here, anyways it's over regardless. Americans and ethnics are keen to call people like us fakecels cause of height but if they came here they would be shocked to see how everyone mogs us people who are considered "tall" by their standards.
Jfl, exactly. Brutal Balkanpill.

So? It's not like they're having sex unless they're facially attractive, 5'7 chad mogs every tallcel here.

Height is a bluepilled meme.

So? It's not like they're having sex unless they're facially attractive, 5'7 chad mogs every tallcel here.

Height is a bluepilled meme.
Generally agreed. Doesn't change the fact that it's very emasculating to get mogged by random tall "basketball players".

Also @speedtypingincel thoughts?

Generally agreed. Doesn't change the fact that it's very emasculating to get mogged by random tall "basketball players".

tfw havent approached a fat woman today

It's fucking over, getting height mogged by foids is the fucking worse, you can tell they love it.

Tallfag with average face= normie
Manlet with average face = incel

The height pill is honeslty brutal af, because even if you have a 7/10 face, foids will still not date you if you're not tall enough JFL,

I also get brutally heighmogged 24/7, I've gotten used to it since it has been happening to me for years now.

JFL @ saying you can be 5'7" (1,70m) and chad. Short and chad is an oxymoron.

The height pill is honeslty brutal af, because even if you have a 7/10 face, foids will still not date you if you're not tall enough JFL,
What's the cutoff you think?

Honeslty think you got to be 6ft at least but you can fraud at 5'10 and 5'11
Hm... I think 5'8 can already slay a lot with elite face tbh. The more good looking you are, the more you can "lose" when it comes to height obviously.

Hm... I think 5'8 can already slay a lot with elite face tbh. The more good looking you are, the more you can "lose" when it comes to height obviously.
True with a 8/10 face and 5'8 you can pretty much slay most foids shorter than you and maybe some slightly taller ones, but they will always go for the taller one if there was an option between short and tall chadlites

True with a 8/10 face and 5'8 you can pretty much slay most foids shorter than you and maybe some slightly taller ones, but they will always go for the taller one if there was an option between short and tall chadlites
Yes, that's true.

just be tall handsome chadlite theory