Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I keep envisioning myself doing the blood eagle on a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
I don’t know, it just keeps popping into my head and the thought of getting that kind of painful revenge makes me a bit happy when it pops into my head. Anyone else have any similar thoughts pop into their heads?

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

giphy.gif

Wtf is a blood eagle :feelskek:

Wtf is a blood eagle :feelskek:
It’s a torture/execution method the vikings used to use. They would cut your back open, use an axe to chop each individual ribcage away from your spine, pry it apart and pull your lungs out and put them on your shoulders. When complete it would look like the wings of an eagle
whats that?
It’s a torture/execution method the vikings used to use. They would cut your back open, use an axe to chop each individual ribcage away from your spine, pry it apart and pull your lungs out and put them on your shoulders. When complete it would look like the wings of an eagle

“Is anyone else here a violent misogynist?”

Hi FBI.

Sounds like fun at first, but the logistics would be a pain; how are you going to glue the bones on? Seems like too much work for me honestly. Do you really think that I'm going to go out on a Sunday afternoon to bloody Halfords or wherever just to buy some shitty PVA glue or something? I'd much rather sit at home and have a nice time shitposting.

Sure. Looks like a good revenge to me

Yeahhhh great impression there bud, especially to the lurkers but violent thoughts are normal still because we have the propensity for such.

But being brutal towards someone generic for no specific reason seems a little too...psychotic.

I got my eye on you.

This feels like bait but i've had worst threads in my moments of rage tbh