Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I keep coming back here for a reason

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I did my best to cope with life and stay away from here, to make myself busy and to forget. only to find myself coming back again here broken once more and in need to vent.

needless to elaborate or explain boyos, it became clear to me that irl coping just doesn't work for me anymore.

Incel

Yup. This place is just N sanely addicting.

I just can't stop raping the refresh button.

This place is just N sanely addicting.
this place is actually fucking shit you think it's a rollercoaster ride at the park.
I think it's just all some fucking miserable cope and I try my best to live and forget. cope irl and forget about my past and what I am
but my presence here reminds me that I'm a miserable generic failure.
all the fun and the postmaxxing is just a coping mechanism that'll fades away at times.

Last edited:
most of us are just coping here. fuckall like sitting ducks we're fucking helpless

this place is actually fucking shit you think it's a rollercoaster ride at the park.
I think it's just all some fucking miserable cope and I try my best to live and forget
but my presence here reminds me that I'm a miserable generic failure.
all the fun and the postmaxxing is just a coping mechanism that'll fades away at times.
I apologize if I said something wrong.