Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to stop existing

Urbsthenis

Urbsthenis

Greycel
I am a lord but I can't savour the pleasures of this life. I have no friends, no family, none to be with, none who wants to be with me. My life has been a complete disaster ever since I was born. I wish I could unmake myself, none would miss me. This anger, this hatred, this loneliness are eating me alive. I want to stop being so hurt.

Fuck.

This legit sounds like my situation

to stop existing is my end goal

I feel the same :(
Isolation is a torture... but constant rejection is even worse. I just want to die as soon as possible :(

They drove you to this. If you survive this never forget that it was them that made you feel this way. Never stop remembering that they did this to you.

If I had nothing to live for, I would have offed myself. Unfortunately, I am religious, so I can't off myself. Feelsbadman.jpg

We didn't exist all the years before our cursed births and we will stop existing at death. This is my only source of comfort.

theres this badass cliff near where i live..i cant take my mind off it. my new obsession

None of this is your fault brother society has oppressed all of us and caused this pain. We cannot let them get away with their crimes against us justice must prevail, it would be for the best perhaps we might even be reincarnated as a chad or end up in heaven if we follow through.

I feel the same way.  And fuck, bit it just seems like such a waste, when we're here, but can't partake of any of the pleasures in life.  Why bother to have existed in the first place?

Come on people lets fight. What do you want in life? Work towards it! Start being more agressive and less passive

Dunarote said:
Come on people lets fight. What do you want in life? Work towards it! Start being more agressive and less passive

Fuck you, what makes you think any of us haven't fought for better things in life?  I've only given up after a decade of fighting, and getting nothing in return.

It blows my mind parents can force a being into existence without much thought, especially ugly subhuman parents. I was cool with eternal non existence free from suffering but I guess they needed children for their selfish needs. On the other hand, my sister lives a great life full of chads, girl friends, travelling, partying.

"Robbed of a mothers love at birth
(left to drown in blood)
he was to die beneath her corpse.

Meant to rot in a cesspit of despair,
born to die as a waste of air.

Blood and Guts, Blood and God's Hand
Raised as a child one shorn of fate
in a fit of rage
he, knows a violent destiny
will await, only life by sword shall reign

and he never to death be slain.
Blood and Guts, Blood and God's Hand."

VileGeneticTrash said:
It blows my mind parents can force a being into existence without much thought, especially ugly subhuman parents. I was cool with eternal non existence free from suffering but I guess they needed children for their selfish needs. On the other hand, my sister lives a great life full of chads, girl friends, travelling, partying.

It should be illegal not to euthanize autistic and/or ugly children.