Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to stop existing

Urbsthenis

Urbsthenis

Greycel
I am a lord but I can't savour the pleasures of this life. I have no friends, no family, none to be with, none who wants to be with me. My life has been a complete disaster ever since I was born. I wish I could unmake myself, none would miss me. This anger, this hatred, this loneliness are eating me alive. I want to stop being so hurt.

Fuck.

S

Storm

Banned
-
This legit sounds like my situation

crushed

crushed

Greycel
dont worry we are here

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
to stop existing is my end goal

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
18d 2h 6m
I feel the same :(
Isolation is a torture... but constant rejection is even worse. I just want to die as soon as possible :(

FuckMyLife

FuckMyLife

Greycel
They drove you to this. If you survive this never forget that it was them that made you feel this way. Never stop remembering that they did this to you.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
63d 16h 58m
If I had nothing to live for, I would have offed myself. Unfortunately, I am religious, so I can't off myself. Feelsbadman.jpg

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
143d 13h 32m
We didn't exist all the years before our cursed births and we will stop existing at death. This is my only source of comfort.

I

Incel801

Banned
-
theres this badass cliff near where i live..i cant take my mind off it. my new obsession

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
71d 4h 50m
None of this is your fault brother society has oppressed all of us and caused this pain. We cannot let them get away with their crimes against us justice must prevail, it would be for the best perhaps we might even be reincarnated as a chad or end up in heaven if we follow through.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
58d 1h 39m
I feel the same way.  And fuck, bit it just seems like such a waste, when we're here, but can't partake of any of the pleasures in life.  Why bother to have existed in the first place?

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
39m
Come on people lets fight. What do you want in life? Work towards it! Start being more agressive and less passive

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

★★★★★
58d 1h 39m
Dunarote said:
Come on people lets fight. What do you want in life? Work towards it! Start being more agressive and less passive

Fuck you, what makes you think any of us haven't fought for better things in life?  I've only given up after a decade of fighting, and getting nothing in return.

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
21h 53m
It blows my mind parents can force a being into existence without much thought, especially ugly subhuman parents. I was cool with eternal non existence free from suffering but I guess they needed children for their selfish needs. On the other hand, my sister lives a great life full of chads, girl friends, travelling, partying.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
"Robbed of a mothers love at birth
(left to drown in blood)
he was to die beneath her corpse.

Meant to rot in a cesspit of despair,
born to die as a waste of air.

Blood and Guts, Blood and God's Hand
Raised as a child one shorn of fate
in a fit of rage
he, knows a violent destiny
will await, only life by sword shall reign

and he never to death be slain.
Blood and Guts, Blood and God's Hand."

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

★★★★★
58d 1h 39m
VileGeneticTrash said:
It blows my mind parents can force a being into existence without much thought, especially ugly subhuman parents. I was cool with eternal non existence free from suffering but I guess they needed children for their selfish needs. On the other hand, my sister lives a great life full of chads, girl friends, travelling, partying.

It should be illegal not to euthanize autistic and/or ugly children.