Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just want to know

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
what it feels like for a woman to touch me, for a woman to hold me, for her warm, soft body to be pressed against mine, in a willing embrace.

But I'll never know. I was born ugly. Worse still, I was born autistic! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: And so these foids don't see me as someone to get intimate with; they see me as someone to get intimate with their white knight's fists if I so much as look in their general direction! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

For most of my life, I only wanted to know what it was like to feel wanted, to feel desired. To feel like I mattered to someone on this pathetic rock. Instead, I've been cast aside because my face is hard to look at. Because my autism throws my features into the uncanny valley. Instead of going out on a Friday night, or even staying in to huddle close to a "loving" girlfriend, I'm sitting here, cock in hand, jerking my meat, guzzling down beer, and making my mind escape its corporeal prison with edible-induced high. The only person to hug me is myself, and it's not very satisfying. And I'm not talking about the masturbation. I mean actually hugging myself. I've tried it; it doesn't work. It doesn't feel good. It just feels like... loneliness. :fuk::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

I'm autistic and ugly too, my tip:"a sparrow that wants to live like a eagle will suffer his whole life."
Just give up brother, this kind of happiness is not propper for us in this encarnation, try to find something more according to your nature;
Anyway, love is an illusion for unrational people, try to imagine what love feels like, if you can't that means you're too racional, love is an "emotion"(actually, chemichals in your brain), sex is not that good, mainly for us due to the effort we have to put in

I'm autistic and ugly too, my tip:"a sparrow that wants to live like a eagle will suffer his whole life."
Just give up brother, this kind of happiness is not propper for us in this encarnation, try to find something more according to your nature;
Anyway, love is an illusion for unrational people, try to imagine what love feels like, if you can't that means you're too racional, love is an "emotion"(actually, chemichals in your brain), sex is not that good, mainly for us due to the effort we have to put in

We weren't born attractive enough to have the right to experience love in our lives :fuk::fuk::fuk:

That's easier said than done, and I've spent the majority of my adult life by this point giving my best attempt at letting it go. But my copes are only so strong, and only last so long. I'm no perfect being that can just discard my deepest desires at the realization that I'll never have them; far from it. It's a daily struggle, and one of the few I have yet to give up on.

We weren't born attractive enough to have the right to experience love in our lives :fuk::fuk::fuk:
It's the brutal genetic lottery pill. Some of us were born losers, and losers we shall remain, until our very last days in this hell. :fuk:

I cope by oglemaxxing

I cope by oglemaxxing
Discreetly, I presume. I try to do the same, but without being noticed. Don't need to get accused of the most fake "crime" in existence: that of "eye grape." :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::dafuckfeels::fuk::fuk::fuk: