Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want to hug a cute, skinny, short foid and she puts her head in my chest and I touch her long hair and she looks up to me with trust

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
She hears my heart beat and she knows that I protect her and care for her. She jumps on you and sits on your lap when she's bored and she laughs at your jokes with her cute face and smile.

You enjoy being attractive and attracting cure girls that love you.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Blackpilled-cel

Ded srs? It is ogre, my friend.

Why short foids? Bruh I'd rather want a decent height foid and maybe even tall. Manlets are rotting while you take up the short foids. Unethical in my opinion

I want a mommy gf to smother me :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

imagining that was painful to think about

Why short foids? Bruh I'd rather want a decent height foid and maybe even tall. Manlets are rotting while you take up the short foids. Unethical in my opinion
that's not how it works, man. The shorter the foid, the higher the inclination to seek out strong, tall and able men to protect her

Last edited:
She hears my heart beat and she knows that I protect her and care for her. She jumps on you and sits on your lap when she's bored and she laughs at your jokes with her cute face and smile.
Also she has been a virgin her entire life and wants you to take hers romanticly in Paris forget the muslim shithole it has become after proposing to her. In the act she is too shy and covers her naked body with a sheet while hiding her face from embarrassment with her sweet hands. She feels extremely insecure about her lower half and you tell her it's okay

I can't even fathom such things, it's so fucking over for me and I've accepted it so much that my imagination just gets cut off after a second or so because my brain realizes the impossibility of the situation.

And while you hug her you set her hair on fire with a lighter. And you say with a cool voice ''You should have hugged me ten years ago'' And she tries to put the fire out by rolling on the floor. And you help her by peeing.

Well that did happen to you, mostly. Unless you don't count family.

I just want to hug a cute, skinny, short foid and she puts her head in my chest and I touch her long hair and she looks up to me with trust fuck a hole

the worst thing is that there is a Chad doing this to a HQNP waiting to fuck her

TBH something as simple as hand holding or cuddling is GOLD to me. It's amazing how starved we are of female interaction, meanwhile 13 year olds get more of it than we do :incel:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back