Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to hug a foid

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
:feelsrope:

I just want to hug, kiss, carry a cute girl as she giggles in my arms and looks at me, knowing that I am a tall chad who protects her.

Meanwhile in reality, I am a 5'3 curry manlet :cryfeels:

You ALL deserve love. Don’t let IT or society tell you that you aren’t entitled to love. It is literally ESSENTIAL in a human's life. :feelscry:

I just want to hug, kiss, carry a cute girl as she giggles in my arms and looks at me, knowing that I am a tall chad who protects her.

You ALL deserve love. Don’t let IT or society tell you that you aren’t entitled to love. It is literally ESSENTIAL in a human's life. :feelscry:
same. this is why i fucking seethe with hatred when i look at couples on the bus, and when i look at my classmates and doctors. maybe i hate the world.

I want to rope when I see that no foid in classroom flirts with me. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Don't let IT or society tell you that you aren’t entitled to love. It is literally ESSENTIAL in a human's life. :feelscry:
Sorry to break it to you, but I agree with foids that we aren't really entitled to anything. Just like foids aren't entitled to anything either.
I've never had love of a woman in my life and guess what? I'm ok, quite healthy physically and mentally. Other things than that disturbed my peace more.

5'9 Curry with NW2 hairline :feelsseriously:

I wanna dream about things like that while I sleep. I don't even recall my dreams anymore, it's over

That's life deal with it

:feelsbadman: