Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every time i walk past a foid around my age in public she puts her head down and starts walking faster to avoid me

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-
Literally every fucking time... happended today again. Whenever i walk past any foid that looks around the same age as me she purposely avoids all eye contact, can never give me a glance, and puts her head down and starts increasing her walking speed to avoid me. Happens wherever i go in public and has been happening for yrs at differnt schools and shit.

Holy shit it enrages me so much. The millennial and teenage gen z foids are so fucking cruel and stuck up. Cant even glance at them in public without them feeling repulsed by me and thinking im go to harass them or some shit. Never can get an IOI ever. Fuck this world.

you enjoying feminism bro?

Well the avoidant behaviors are still a lOl, so I guess you’re getting signals. Seriously though, it’s over. Rot with me

Sorry bro, happens to me too. Meanwhile at my job, they're dressed like this (ded srs).
Image result for woman in crop top and shorts

For Chad only.

I do exactly that before they can do it.

She's shit testing you, bro! Just hold frame!

Happens to me too. I heard that can be an IOI if they're smiling while looking down, but for me, they never do. I don't smell like shit or anything. I just go about my day normally.

Going out in public is garanteed suicidefuel

Went on a run and some bish was running laps in the opposite direction, I give women space everywhere bro. I don't even make eye contact, this is what they wanted

yes bro.
only two kind of men make foids react in a physical way, incels and chads.

why can't we live in peace? damn foid tactics. this is how they insult you, they can't say it to your face, but they will make sure you get the message.

Last edited: