Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just want to graduate, leave this studying world and go to work and get six figures ASAP, and actually work.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
That's it, I'm fucking sick of studying and facing these random hard questions that will determine what school you go to...

Hope you will enjoy your job if that’s even possible, otherwise it’s just wageslaving and it’s better to be NEET

Hope you will enjoy your job if that’s even possible, otherwise it’s just wageslaving and it’s better to be NEET
hope so...
I have to save some money though

Does ROC have 6 figures job?:feelsgah:

That's it, I'm fucking sick of studying and facing these random hard questions that will determine what school you go to...
Same, I got 2 years left but it just doesn’t go on and I’m failing a lot of lessons, this world is extremely hard for us

thank
fully most of my classmates are incel anway
yes
Does ROC have 6 figures job?:feelsgah:
I think $1,000,000 is equal to 6 figures
doctors also make 6 figures

Last edited:
thank

yes

Doctors spend years in school, are on call almost every single day, and don't really have social lives due to their work.

Not mention the years of medical school they need to pay off after they graduate.

Six figures isn't worth that, and there are plenty of easier less stressful jobs that you can earn six figures from if you're lucky.

There are definitely jobs that want people motivated by money. Don't go to grad school.

TWs work environment is different

I just want to graduate with a bachelor's degree and then a master's, find a 10/10 hot girl, and marry her.

This.

World.

Hates.

Me.

I just want to graduate with a bachelor's degree and then a master's, find a 10/10 hot girl, and marry her.
you're just 5'11'' get out of here
its average in college and above average in stem

go get your "six figures"

yo

you're 5'11'', 5/10 and white
I'm 5'5'', 3/10 and asian'
without my IQ I would have roped by now
I have a high IQ as well but white women are repulsed by me.

I have no outlets to meet them (I'm a virtual community college student), and I'm sure they're all taken.

in the beginning, an employee starts with a low wage. by the time you earn major revenue your dick will fall off.
what about the guys who get six figures early on?

in the beginning, an employee starts with a low wage. by the time you earn major revenue your dick will fall off.
Yeah lol hate these faggots talking about six figures and shit
thank

yes

Stop it with the six figures bullshit what kinda fucking job would give you that in anywhere for fucks sake? I’m sure I won’t earn that much in my lifetime even if I finish my degree

Stop it with the six figures bullshit what kinda fucking job would give you that in anywhere for fucks sake? I’m sure I won’t earn that much in my lifetime even if I finish my degree
TSMC

isnt six figures just 10%?

Which I'd say we're not, since we've been born to be incel.
Speak for yourself tbh. I've landed a pretty good remote job (I'm a gorilla so it's obviously it's remote)

While I don't earn 6 figures, I'm on my way to doing so

Last edited: