Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want to go the 2000's

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
there was no soy and pleasure wasn't ephemeral. Travel was exotic and locals were actually excited to meet you. Each year was significant improvements in technology. Now is suifuel , travel is full of europoor Chad and Stacy ruining the experience. Every year , phones are released with minute improvements. Cars are being choked by emission regulations. I hate this life. It only gets worse.

I just want to die

me too man
My best copes were movies from the 2000's with Chad Pitt and George Clooney. Now movies are full of soy faggots like chris pratt

2006 - 2010 were the best years I’ve ever lived. Everything went to shit in 2011 imo.

Just for a little bit of background, the first exposure to diaper shit I had was when the tranny Riley Kilo went on TLC’s my strange addiction that year. Then you had the Arab Spring, the toppling and murder of Gaddafi, the civil unrest in Syria that eventually lead to a civil war, the debt ceiling crisis, the energy crisis, etc.

Last edited:
there was no soy and pleasure wasn't ephemeral. Travel was exotic and locals were actually excited to meet you. Each year was significant improvements in technology. Now is suifuel , travel is full of europoor Chad and Stacy ruining the experience. Every year , phones are released with minute improvements. Cars are being choked by emission regulations. I hate this life. It only gets worse.
I mean, women were still whores back then, I would rather travel to the 40s or 50s, when traditional values were still present.

It's been all downhill since Y2K for me,

I just want to go to your moms house
And coom on her

I had soulfulness back then

00s weren't so good tbh I rather go back centuries ago tbh

IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!
it gets worse

I remember that years

Life always kinda sucked tbh, stop idealizing the past, man. There's nothing to gain, by doing it.

Life always kinda sucked tbh, stop idealizing the past, man. There's nothing to gain, by doing it.
Of course but fantasies are good copes. We as incels dream of women and there is also nothing to gain
They want to take the cars away from men.
Tesla model 3 , Toyota prius and nissan leaf are numale cars. On the lower end , Honda E seems promising

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back