Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just want to get this painful experience out of my chest, as an Autismcel, Traumacel, Mentalcel...

• Thread starter HissingAtTheVoid
  • Start date
HissingAtTheVoid

HissingAtTheVoid

Greycel
4 years ago, It was my last year in High School, and after many years of relentless bullying, social alienation, being an outcast, having the lowest status possible, being ignored and treated like a sub-human by almost everyone at school due to my shitty genetic lottery luck, I managed to experience something resembling to "acceptance", "being left alone", "Fair treatment by peers" and the most impressive thing of all "Being kind of desired sexually by an Eastern European looking 6/7 Foid"...

Okay, before you accuse me of being an "Fakecel" Bear with me! Let me elaborate.
Till this day, I'm still a fucking Virgin..."The Eastern European looking 6/7 Foid" was displaying a lot of "sexual attraction indicators" such as:

• Staring at me, A LOT and making eye contact with me a few times with a sweet smile on her face, and on top of that "BLUSHING" anime girl style. lol
  • Acting slutty and nervous when I was near her.
To add more context and sum it up, I felt attracted to her too but also at the same time I find the situation infuriating and I felt a lot of distrust, blood boiling anger, emptiness, confusion, anxiety...

That "Eastern European looking 6/7 Foid" whore only got attracted to me because:
  • I was 20 years old and she was 17 years old, I was one of the oldest student at that High School where "is an accredited tuition-free public high school serving students ages 16 to 21 who prefer a non-traditional learning environment with flexible scheduling options".
  • I gymmaxxed a lot.
  • I was pretending to be a "Thug", faking confidence, acting like an overly aggressive fool.
  • Maybe she had lower standards in terms of looks compared to the vast majority of foids?
  • Her "boyfriend" was always glued to her while in classroom and for some REASON she wanted to cheat on him with ME??? Fucking surreal in my opinion...
After all the "Torment" I have been through in my life due to things outside of my area of influence such as having a shitty luck in the Genetic Lottery, Being born into poverty, experience devastating trauma, being perceived as a sub-human by "normie" fuckers...
How does this Happened? How The Unthinkable Happened?
But deep down inside I knew that if I ever allowed her to get to know me, she would have been turned off by my: social awkwardness, "weirdness", "extreme negative emotions I felt and especially back then in 2017, low social status, etc...

I could not accept such thing, also It would have been "illegal" if I ever dared to fuck a 17 year old...

I became deeply depressed, and I tried to commit suicide one week before the senior graduation. But sadly I failed, I'm still here after 2 failed attempts...:feelsrope:
The Black Pill philosophy:blackpill: is stronger than ever in my now, one day I'll manage to achieve "Self Annihilation" in a Glorious way...But for now, the suffering continuous, Hissing AT The Void it's not done yet.

Attachments

• 1636449013402.png
    1636449013402.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 16
what is your skin colour?

what is your skin colour?
I'm a Latino, I had white snow skin when I was a kid but now throughout the years I got a lot of sun tan and my skin is "light brown" now.

"The Eastern European looking 6/7 Foid" had or maybe still has a light brown skin color, but she does not look latina at all, I reckon that she may be from "Serbia" or "Greece" originally, she had a weird accent.

Last edited:
Its still better than nothing.

The state of this forum :society:

She was 100% trying to make her bf jealous. Literally ready to bet my left kidney.