Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want to feel like I mean something!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
I feel like a worthless sack of crap most of the time & the feeling is far from often.

I hate foids who use having a small dick as an insult & anything you 0 control over, it has really made me feel more awful about myself & it does nothing but make me feel worthless when I hear this crap.

If foids are such the angel gender, why the insults about guy’s bodies?

You can find consolation knowing its not your fault bro!
if everything fell on its place, then this condition was also IMPOSED on us, Deliberately.

Worst thing is that in the next breathe they will complain about "female beauty standards" even though 95% of women are attractive to 99% of men so it doesn't even matter.
I have never ONCE heard a foid complain about male beauty standards.

You can find consolation knowing its not your fault bro!
if everything fell on its place, then this condition was also IMPOSED on us, Deliberately.
I know this isn’t my fault but it still makes me feel awful since I know there is nothing I can do about this crap life!

I know this isn’t my fault but it still makes me feel awful since I know there is nothing I can do about this crap life!
Get hooked on a game, mod it. Do something with it for your amusement!
This is why i havent killed myself yet! and i rot for 9 years STRAIGHT