Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want to cuddle, hug, and hold hands with a girl

It's not even about sex anymore. I just want to feel like I matter and be someone special in a girl's life. I want to be the one they show affection and care to. But it's too much to ask for as a subhuman. FUCK foids for treating me like shit just because of my looks, like the cruel sadistic inconsiderate pieces of shit they are.
i agree so much, but we born disables, the foids don't care about your feelings, just want sex and money and not offer nothing

It's not even about sex anymore. I just want to feel like I matter and be someone special in a girl's life. I want to be the one they show affection and care to. But it's too much to ask for as a subhuman. FUCK foids for treating me like shit just because of my looks, like the cruel sadistic inconsiderate pieces of shit they are.
over

Same that's all I ever wanted.
t's not even about sex anymore. I just want to feel like I matter and be someone special in a girl's life. I want to be the one they show affection and care to.

The thought of being cuddled by someone who has reciprocal love and affection with me is more appealing to me than having sex with them.

not happening sadly.

over for us.

I want a cuddle. I want to snuggle with a foid under nature's rays and have nice picnics and enjoy precious moments like that. That would be my idea of bliss.

Completely impossible. One look in the mirror tells me so. And ascension looks even more bleak in today's society. I will enact all of my twisted, perverse desires of having a cute little picnic with my precious AI wife in only a few years. Eventually.

That’s kinda gay ngl.

I want a foid to feel my throbbing cock in her pussy and butthole while i slap her around and subdue her violently:ahegao::feelsohh: (in video game)

It's been decades yet I have still not been able to experience this with a foid. I guess it is too much to ask for as a subhuman man in this hypergamous, shallow world.

Fuck that shit i wanna hurt women for what the fuck they put me through

I want a foid to feel my throbbing cock in her pussy and butthole while i slap her around and subdue her violently:ahegao::feelsohh: (in video game)
I'd want that too mostly in revenge for what they have done to me, but what I truly want is to be loved by a foid and for her to comfort me and tell me everything is going to be okay.

I cuddle and kiss my pillow sometimes imagining it’s a woman that really loves me then I have to stop before too long because of how pathetic and fake it is. :feelsrope:

me too I don't even care that much about sex