Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to become an urban hermit

gonzoalez

gonzoalez

Self-banned
-
I cant go rural, I would die in the first month. I want to be a spiritual hermit, a master of lucid dreaming and the astral plane. to not bother anyone,nor be bothered. I want to unplug all my phones and connections, stop receiving letters...stop being a Fiscal Person.
material existence is so tiresome, bothersome...its a drag. I just want to go astral as a lifestyle.

even anime is becoming a bore for me. the only anime im interested in watching is the Pre-Cure series or beyblade burst's new seasons.
I started to hate movies and even music.

50273.jpg

I cant go rural, I would die in the first month. I want to be a spiritual hermit, a master of lucid dreaming and the astral plane. to not bother anyone,nor be bothered. I want to unplug all my phones and connections, stop receiving letters...stop being a Fiscal Person.
material existence is so tiresome, bothersome...its a drag. I just want to go astral as a lifestyle.
I may be becoming one soon