Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to be loved

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
Title. Growing up i was just always ignored. everyone was more loved than me mang.
I don't even complain about incel stuff anymore (that's why i post in the lounge)
I just want to feel cared and loved for, that is the majority of problems in life
yes I have friends like @balkanceI i love that lil nigga, but sometimes he lags because he probably has more interesting friends, and i do be feeling lonely.

Title. Growing up i was just always ignored. everyone was more loved than me mang.
I don't even complain about incel stuff anymore (that's why i post in the lounge)
I just want to feel cared and loved for, that is the majority of problems in life
I cant remember the last time i got a compliment anywhere, Its been so goddamn long.

Another thought I have is that watching nayeon aegyo video compliations make me feel safe but she would probably hate me in real life : (

yes I have friends like @balkanceI i love that lil nigga, but sometimes he lags because he probably has more interesting friends, and i do be feeling lonely.
you want too much from life,that is why it sucks

you want too much from life,that is why it sucks
[IMG alt="trenchcoatmafia"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/62/62747.jpg?1712028045[/IMG]

trenchcoatmafia

Romaniacel​

★★★
JoinedMar 31, 2024Posts220

Buddhists say wants lead to suffering, I agree with this!
because it s true,stop being perfect,let it go,chips fall where they may meaning

same here man :cryfeels: . I'm not like other niggas on here who just want some sex slave I just want a girl that loves me and that I can love.