Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to be a kid again

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
but not in this dystopian zommnigger era hellhole future. I want to return to my time. the early two thousands. I'm living in a horrible dystopian future that I can't escape from.

I wanna say no when my mother asks me if i want to quit school

@kretschmer how old are u and do you work?

but not in this dystopian zommnigger era hellhole future. I want to return to my time. the early two thousands. I'm living in a horrible dystopian future that I can't escape from.
ur always gonna be a kid to me little man

Simple times.

THIS :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Same. I rewatch said memories from within PATHS. Before politics took over and women and men and niggers became unfixable

Me too. 2000s were already shitty in many ways but being a kid and without internet, or social media at least, we didn't know better. It seemed like everything was great.

"those were the happy years"

Me too. 2000s were already shitty in many ways but being a kid and without internet, or social media at least, we didn't know better. It seemed like everything was great.
so true. I want to return there so much :feelsrope:

Whats PATHS?
A primordial barrier between space time that connects all incel life to the founding incel. It most likely sees into parallel universe as some sort of binocular power Incase the incel energy is greater than the singularity of said multiverse

ha, tell me the truth
A literal barrier of space time like I said, that connects all incel life to the foundER which is me right now.
Rumbling Attack On Titan GIF by iQiyi

When i look back, past was the only place i had chances of being happy. Now its over.
Ahhhh please God isekai me.

To be honest I don't want to be a child again nor do I even want to be a teenager again because back then I was told what to do and how to think and how to act by adults now that I am when I tell myself what to do and I am fine with that.