Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want one date...

GrotesqueIncel

GrotesqueIncel

Clowncel
★★
I’ve noticed that most of you guys want girlfriends, and sex. All I want is a date. Look at my username. ‘GrotesqueIncel’
It’s completely true. My looks have gotten me nowhere in life. Because of my appearance, I have no friends, and no one has ever wanted to look in my direction. When I go out in public, everyone looks disgusted at me.
They’ll walk away with terrified looks on their faces.
I’m a monster... I’m not human.
It’s over.

Meh dates usually arent guaranteed to mean anything. A lot of times it can just end up with a soft rejection.

The sad thing is that you will never fulfil your desires, simply because of something completely out of your control. Its over

Meh dates usually arent guaranteed to mean anything. A lot of times it can just end up with a soft rejection.
You probably reject all the time don’t you ;)?

Yea man we’ll never be good enough to go on dates that’s why rotting is our only option

Believe me when I say that I’ve tried everything that inceltears has recommended. I’ve tried being confident. Didn’t work. I’ve tried getting a haircut and dressing nicely. Didn’t work. I’ve tried going out more and picking up several hobbies. Did. NOT. WORK.
I firmly believe that I am the worst looking person in this community. I’m depressed, and nothing will ever make me happy.

This. Who the heck even goes on a formal date anymore ? It seems so forced like an interview or something. If a woman likes you she agree to meet at her place or somewhere that is more intimate.

Believe me when I say that I’ve tried everything that inceltears has recommended. I’ve tried being confident. Didn’t work. I’ve tried getting a haircut and dressing nicely. Didn’t work. I’ve tried going out more and picking up several hobbies. Did. NOT. WORK.
I firmly believe that I am the worst looking person in this community. I’m depressed, and nothing will ever make me happy.
Have you tried showering and holding frame?

Have you tried showering and holding frame?
Absolutely. I’ve tried everything. Maybe there’s incels who improve from doing all of these things, but I’m not one of them. I’m nothing.

If you tried everything there’s only one thing left for you to do

If you tried everything there’s only one thing left for you to do
I know what you’re talking about, and I don’t plan on doing it. Call it cope, but I’ll probably just swear off of finding a relationship for good.

I know what you’re talking about, and I don’t plan on doing it. Call it cope, but I’ll probably just swear off of finding a relationship for good.
I’m meant ldar not rope.

I got a date sometime next week, so I will let you know how it goes.

It doesn't really guarantee anything though, she might stand you up, ghost you or not even put out.

Obviously chad will get sex right after first date, but what are the chances for a incel? How much money do we have to spend on femoids before they spread their legs for us?

dates with no sex are a million times worse than no date

trust me on this

girls should be legally required to date non-chads.

I want to fuck, I'm sick and tired of being left out

I just want to suck on some tits while I smoke a joint.

I hope you get yourself a date one day.