Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want my collagen back ngl

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Going out on a holiday and see all these young people hanging around happily is pure suicide fuel ngl. My face is so deprived of collagen and youthfulness that I instantly classify a young, full looking face as attractive, only to realize a few seconds later that it’s average at best. At this point I just want to look and feel young again, even if my bones still remain ugly.

Collagenpill is one of the worst blackpills.

The agepill is the reason why I gave up surgerymaxing. Even if I get surgeries eventually, I'll never get a teen gf because I will look too old.

The agepill is the reason why I gave up surgerymaxing. Even if I get surgeries eventually, I'll never get a teen gf because I will look too old.
Even chads can’t escape the agepill, kek

It’s just a sub category of the brutal agepill
We desperately need to find a way to reverse aging. I've also taken my skin care routine very seriously.

We desperately need to find a way to reverse aging. I've also taken my skin care routine very seriously.
Christian Bale Face Mask GIF by PeacockTV

over for skincels

Interesting, I never thought much about skincare as a guy, thought it was mostly a female or gay thing. Seeing it pop up here is making me rethink that.