Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want a virgin

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
I'm an ugly fuck but even if my wife is the ugliest whore if she's a virgin I'd like that, I'd hate a bitch whose been intimate with someone else before. I'd love and cherish this bitch. We could use her as a surrogate for my sperm and a hot egg donor, and she could do one with her egg and a hot sperm donor. We'd be loyal and faithful till we die and give a decent future to our kids. All I want is a virgin foid man. I know I'll never find that and I might as well kms

Silly inkwell you’re not entitled to a woman teehee

she must:

* be 6ft or above

* be 17-25 years old

* have 7/10 face (minimum)

*be a virgin

*Have a big ass and boobs

*Have a rich family

she must be:

*6ft or above

* 17-25 years old

*7/10 face (minimum)

*virgin

*Big ass and boobs

*Rich family
volcel list man, I don't care if my wife is a curry chink who has alopecia and chubby as long as she loves me and is a virgin

I just want to kms tbh

In a world where a sub 5 could get his ideal virgin wife, you wouldn't need any sperm/egg donors. A subhuman being born would live the exact same generally at least somewhat respectable life as you, even if not up to par with Chad. :feelsjuice:

never gonna happen.

I don’t get you guys’ obsession with a virgin void. I wouldn’t want a hoe who sleeps around but a girl who had sex with past boyfriends is no biggie.

I don’t get you guys’ obsession with a virgin void. I wouldn’t want a hoe who sleeps around but a girl who had sex with past boyfriends is no biggie.
Cuz it’s gay to put your dick into a place where another man ejaculated in

Sorry but not gonna happen.

she must:

* be 6ft or above

* be 17-25 years old

* have 7/10 face (minimum)

*be a virgin

*Have a big ass and boobs

*Have a rich family
I kinda want a 7ft tall 11/10 wife too.
Oh and she should be royalty as well.

the obsession with virginity is low IQ
a whore is a whore; virgin or not

your kids will be another fucked up just like you and because they came from two low IQ's with shitty genes, almost 100% sure they will be another sad incel enslaved by the system.

your kids will be another fucked up just like you and because they came from two low IQ's with shitty genes, almost 100% sure they will be another sad incel enslaved by the system.
hence the surrogate with donor egg and sperm for me and her respectively

That's the only thing most men want.
It's not that hard to understand srsly.

A virgin women in the West ? Good luck with that, might as well waste your money in the lottery

hence the surrogate with donor egg and sperm for me and her respectively

What's the point of making your wife unfuckeable for almost 9 months so that the child is not yours in the end? better to adopt at once, at least you'll know what to expect.

If you want a trad virgin girl go to Philippines

What's the point of making your wife unfuckeable for almost 9 months so that the child is not yours in the end? better to adopt at once, at least you'll know what to expect.
nigga my sperm and a stacy egg she will carry that child, and since she would also need to procreate she can have her egg and chad sperm from sperm bank for her kid and we can raise two kids

The fuck you want Amazonian tall ass bitch for?
That was satire of women’s standards but I want to pin a tall bitch down and inject her with my seed GG

I'm an ugly fuck but even if my wife is the ugliest whore if she's a virgin I'd like that, I'd hate a bitch whose been intimate with someone else before. I'd love and cherish this bitch. We could use her as a surrogate for my sperm and a hot egg donor, and she could do one with her egg and a hot sperm donor. We'd be loyal and faithful till we die and give a decent future to our kids. All I want is a virgin foid man. I know I'll never find that and I might as well kms
Gotta go to ur nearest kindergarten for that in 2023, mang… it’s over

Just date a 13 year old girl theory.

I know a virgin is not realistic. One or 2 guys before i could live with but anything more is just disgusting