Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just want a place where I won't pass through this

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I can not take any more, if someone here remembers my posts of this type they are usually about something that happened in my university, usually someone insulting me, calling me ugly, thinking I'm not listening, and today it happens again, I cant not take it anymore, all I wanted was to do college work in peace, I thought I'd found a good place when a group of chadlites and a foid passed by me and one of the damned chadlites said "Vish, que cara feio meu!" something that can translate to "Wow, what a ugly dude!" discreetly pointing at me, the other guys laughed with almost no sound but the bloody foid gave a hysterical laugh, it wasn't even a joke, at max it was a observation, a cruel one, but she laughed in a way that all I can think of is that she's wanting the chadlite cock since she seemed to be a 5/10, before entering in a university I never thought I would be humiliated so many times as in high school, it's even worse because at least I had some friends there.

Fuck, brutal...

And they wonder why we are TOXIC, fucking cunts

thankfully I'm in an IT course where the entire building is dedicated to STEM and seperate from the main campus so we have virtually 0 females there

Can't even comprehend the torture of doing a normie degree

thankfully I'm in an IT course where the entire building is dedicated to STEM and seperate from the main campus so we have virtually 0 females there

Can't even comprehend the torture of doing a normie degree
I do Computer Science, and most of curses are STEM, but there still some foids, thats why she was the only one in the group of chadlites, these bitches feel like they are 9/10 because of the lack of other foids

Mankind is a disgusting species

I do Computer Science, and most of curses are STEM, but there still some foids, thats why she was the only one in the group of chadlites, these bitches feel like they are 9/10 because of the lack of other foids

Sorry you have to go through that. I wish thERe was something that could be done

Sorry you have to go through that. I wish thERe was something that could be done
tbh there was one time that I almost did something greatER, I even made a thread about but it got deleted and I receive a warning, the next day I had something in my backpack, I was waiting for foid that insulted me pass in the same place, if she had passed there that day I probably wouldn't be here now

must be your personality :soy:
tbh there was one time that I almost did something greatER, I even made a thread about but it got deleted and I receive a warning, the next day I had something in my backpack, I was waiting for foid that insulted me pass in the same place, if she had passed there that day I probably wouldn't be here now
(in minecraft)

I hope to "god" they're cursed with a life like ours someday, or better yet born roaches fucking scum they are.
Fuck, brutal...

And they wonder why we are TOXIC, fucking cunts

and they call us violent sociopaths if we ever do anything back to them.

People treat us poorly and openly say that it's because of the way we look. Then we go and say that looks matter and it's no :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: "It's your personality bro." They deny this shit and then you have the few that say yeah looks matter but there not everything. If looks matter then there are some people that are so ugly that they are completely fucked.

Species needs to die asap.