Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want a kiss.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
800.jpg

Just getting a kiss would save me, I can't even get a kiss, what kind of subhuman can't even get a kiss, there are 5 year olds that can kiss a girl but I haven't had one in my whole life.

Just go to a bar and kiss a girl you like. It's literally that simple.

Dunarote said:

This.
You'll be charged with sexual assault of course,but at least you'll get to kiss someone.

And after having the kiss you will want sex.

I almost got a kiss at 15. The girl was only 13, though, and not very pretty. Now I regret not doing it.

54066.jpg

15177678-Suicide-Concept-Man-Pointing-A-Gun-At-His-Head-Stock-Photo.jpg

We all know how you feel. I'm a khv too.

That guy is so fucking good looking. That hairline and lower third is just unfair, fuckin lucky pos

wtf is with all the fucking fakecels and cucks in this thread?

Crustaciouse said:
800.jpg

Just getting a kiss would save me, I can't even get a kiss, what kind of subhuman can't even get a kiss, there are 5 year olds that can kiss a girl but I haven't had one in my whole life.

Boom, that picture. Notice how the woman is completely smitten with him even though her eyes are shut? Because she’s REACHING UP TO HIM. She has to LOOK UP. The act of tilting her head back and looking up to a man triggers the release of oxytocin and vasopressin in her brain, which makes her feel the euphoria of being in love with a tall, strong man to protect her from bears, tigers and incels.

H E I G H T
E
I
G
H
T

Anon said:
And after having the kiss you will want sex.

This. Only 1 kiss doesnt solve shit. You need constant intimacy and validation, its a fucking drug. Have you heard those people who says "I'd die if I go a month without sex"

kodoku said:
This. Only 1 kiss doesnt solve shit. You need constant intimacy and validation, its a fucking drug. Have you heard those people who says "I'd die if I go a month without sex"

And we go without sex our enitre lives. Theoritically we shouldn't even be alive.

Dunarote said:

There is a small chance of that occuring. And If it happens you might get like 6 month probation. If you really want to kiss a girl you should be ready to risk it.Nothnig in life comes easy.

Crustaciouse said:
800.jpg

I had my first kiss and makeout at 4-6, but to be honest I was a giga-chad during that time. Puberty fucked me over and my false-chad status was taken away.

I just want any kind of intimacy with a girl.

A kiss would be great.

VLÖ said:
wtf is with all the fucking fakecels and cucks in this thread?

About 75% of this place is fakecels baiting.

Just eat around it.

kodoku said:

Even it it doesn't solve anything, you'll feel a lot better.

Dunarote said:

LOL. Ohh, good old normie advice.

non_factor said:
This.
You'll be charged with sexual assault of course,but at least you'll get to kiss someone.

Just go to a place that is a few towns over, park a few blocks away. Come in, scope out the area, make sure security isn't tight. Await your opportunity. Savor the .5 seconds you've earned, then sprint full speed.

Personally I don't condone rape or sexual assault, but if you were to do it, this would be the only way.

Still no validation though, so all a pointless exercise and you will still be miserable, but now possibly suffering from guilty conscience. And the kiss won't even be satisfying, you would just mush your face into her unwilling scrunched or yelling maw.

I am more likely to go to the moon than get a kiss

keep trying, you'll get one eventually
the first time with zero experience is the most difficult

Christmas is coming bro

watch out for Mistletoe at social gatherings and such