Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just wanna rope

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
I feel like I'm living in a simulation where everyone is testing me, to see how long I can go without roping or picking up drugs. It's not even funny at this point. If I think that something is gonna go wrong, it always goes wrong in the worst possible way.

Maybe I am the problem, but shit, no one deserves to sit in their room all fucking day with nothing to do. The motivation to study quickly fades away when you have no friends or anything to share your succes with, or at least get some positivity. I can't even remember the last time someone lended me a helping hand.

How the fuck do you cope? I was thinking of starting to smoke, but that is a plain bad decision, as it can lead to no good. I could start drinking but then I might do something crazy and feel even worse afterwards. Maybe even become an alcoholic. Picking up drugs is a no-no, since it can easily land me in jail over here.

Are you a NEET?

I feel like I'm living in a simulation where everyone is testing me, to see how long I can go without roping or picking up drugs. It's not even funny at this point. If I think that something is gonna go wrong, it always goes wrong in the worst possible way.

Maybe I am the problem, but shit, no one deserves to sit in their room all fucking day with nothing to do. The motivation to study quickly fades away when you have no friends or anything to share your succes with, or at least get some positivity. I can't even remember the last time someone lended me a helping hand.

How the fuck do you cope? I was thinking of starting to smoke, but that is a plain bad decision, as it can lead to no good. I could start drinking but then I might do something crazy and feel even worse afterwards. Maybe even become an alcoholic. Picking up drugs is a no-no, since it can easily land me in jail over here.
It’s impossible to really invest time to a hobby when it’s just you by ya self using alcohol and weed doesn’t work because you need a social circle that actually wants you around for that. I understand ya predicament that ya parents suspect something is wrong with you and ya probably want to consider distancing yourself if they cross the line

Welcome to the forum.

Kinda off topic but since I can remember I had these thoughts that everything is a simulation/a big test and I'm being tested and everyone else is in on it. Literally everyone.

Don't do it, you've got to suffer with the rest of us

I also want to rope friend. I will be putting up the necessary preparations for it in the future.

Kinda off topic but since I can remember I had these thoughts that everything is a simulation/a big test and I'm being tested and everyone else is in on it. Literally everyone.
Nah but like 70% of ppl or whatever number are soulless drones.

relatable tbh

ur just a greycel like me
its too early for u

Sometimes I think how big and beautiful planet is and I'm rotting in my shithole room.

Nah but like 70% of ppl or whatever number are soulless drones.
Yep. NPC "meme" is not a meme actually. I believe the world is a multiplayer-like simulation, we live on a server so to speak. Some are actual players, majority are NPCs without a "soul".

so you wanna stay with daddy god the one who let you rot in this world like this forever??
Sorry I legit only read the title. Though I want to get away from my parents, they are dumb and manupulative.

Sorry I legit only read the title. Though I want to get away from my parents, they are dumb and manupulative.
same as mine, whowever when I go I will be uterly alone. I mean I will only talk with the cashier at the grocery store and thats it

same as mine, whowever when I go I will be uterly alone. I mean I will only talk with the cashier at the grocery store and thats it
Still better than having to interact with my cucked retarded alcoholic father and my mother who personally chose him to be a father.

Still better than having to interact with my cucked retarded alcoholic father and my mother who personally chose him to be a father.
yes, same here. im tryin to get welfare so I can live away from this place