Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I just walked into my room and there was a ~12yo girl sitting on my bed

You're a child it's not pedophilic for a child to kiss another child
It's extremely weird. With 12 you aren't even pubescent yet and with 16 you can already buy cigarettes and alcohol in my country.

Take your fucking lithium

It's extremely weird. With 12 you aren't even pubescent yet and with 16 you can already buy cigarettes and alcohol in my country.

Well from American perspective it wouldn't be weird for someone 16 to be dating someone 13 I don't know how that would be in your country but you're 16 and people are going to just chalk it up to the fact that you're under 18 so no one is going to care what you do or don't do

Well from American perspective it wouldn't be weird for someone 16 to be dating someone 13 I don't know how that would be in your country but you're 16 and people are going to just chalk it up to the fact that you're under 18 so no one is going to care what you do or don't do
That would make it ok for me, but no way should a 20 something year old date a 13 year old.

If your parents cut your Internet off, you'd soon leave your room and find a job.

You need to make use of that degree before it becomes practically useless.
I don't know, I've been in worse situations than that and still couldn't find one. Everyone is telling me to do interns, so I'm trying to do that before it's too late.

If she was on your bed then a little pat on the head wouldn't hurt. Kissing shouldn't be a big deal either, the laws are so cucked man.
Lol, you made it on cuck tears. They only focus on threads that get normie cucks outraged, and never want to post any blackpill threads because they don't have logical arguments against them.
True, I wish they would at least acknowledge the absolutely irrefutable clauses of the Blackpill. They seem oblivious even to the fact that life is harder for ugly people.

She looks nothing like that though kek. Neither does the daughter.

Good thing I have just as much circumspection as testosterone.
I worded it wrong I meant to say I probably would have done something if I was in your scenario that would get me arrested or jail or death sentence

Ehehe

I had a similar experience. Yesterday, my surgery teacher brought her 13 yo or something daughter to class to help her in catching cheaters and stuff during our test. I kept looking at her, she was so cute and innocent looking. Now I do not know anymore if I am a disgusting pedo or not. Fucking her would be kinda disgusting, actually; but not unlike your situation, kissing her would put me in complete awe and amazement.

I had a similar experience. Yesterday, my surgery teacher brought her 13 yo or something daughter to class to help her in catching cheaters and stuff during our test. I kept looking at her, she was so cute and innocent looking. Now I do not know anymore if I am a disgusting pedo or not. Fucking her would be kinda disgusting, actually; but not unlike your situation, kissing her would put me in complete awe and amazement.
Just thinking about kissing a sub18 foid is apparently faced with multiple charges of rape nowadays lol.

Man I'm so glad I'm at least don't live in the US. Their culture is so fucking retarded. Kiss a 17 years 364 days foid, arrested and sex offender for life- next day she's in the couch of Facial Abuse, KEK.

It's kind of a gray area. As long as you don't break any laws that could cause you to end up in the system, you're fine, but as soon as you spit on the sidewalk, then whatever file they have on you, they can use against you. My sites are down, so I can't provide a link to the transcript anymore, but I'll quote from what the judge told me in a supervised release revocation court hearing back in 2012:

Will you get sent to jail just for posting stories about sex with kids? No, but if the government creates a file about you, and if they're able to somehow link your online identity to your IRL identity, then as soon as they have any excuse to throw you in jail for something else, that file is fair game for the judge to look at and use as a basis for giving you a harsher sentence.

The government probably has a pretty thick file of research and reports about me, and they're just waiting for when they get an opportunity to use it. I have to get caught breaking a law first, though.
It absolutely sucks to live in the US. I'd still choose to have been born in Brazil over in the US. US culture is absolutely degenerate, delusional, retarded, hypocritical and cucked. The only good thing about it is the right to own guns.

And American laws even follow you if you move away from it, right?

op you are under arrest for being within 100 feet of an underaged child that is not related to you