Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just voted to remove motherhood from constitutional protection

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
Title says enough, any irishcels I encourage the same.
You want equality? Time for no form of recognition or legal aid.
:feelzez:

freestater unionist wtf

freestater unionist wtf
Important to mention however I am not ethnically Irish, no connection to this place bar collecting my neetbux here

Title says enough, any irishcels I encourage the same.
You want equality? Time for no form of recognition or legal aid.
:feelzez:
FUCK FUCK FUCK GODDAMN CUCK WE NEED TO VOTE FOR BURNING HOLES AND CUNTS AT THE STAKE BURN THEM ALL FUCKING FUCK SHIT SKINS FUCK CHINKS HEIL HITLER

Least leech of an Irishman.

ONE STEP ONE STEP AT A TIME
Too slow I’ll be 35 if we don’t deal with the non white situation it fucking today god damn we need emergency waffen ss teams I wish I could join waffen ss so badly to exterminate people

Too slow I’ll be 35 if we don’t deal with the non white situation it fucking today god damn we need emergency waffen ss teams I wish I could join waffen ss so badly to exterminate people
sure buddy let me join (I can't walk)

flame thrower fire GIF