Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion i just tried to hang myself with a rope.

anarchistragnarson

anarchistragnarson

As above, so below.
i kept gagging. coughing. i was choking and my head was pounding. my vision went blurry. i pussied out and started to cough up little bits of blood and phlem. i tightened the rope around my neck and tried again. still here like the little bitch i am.

ThERe are bettER ways to go out.

i just dont see the point of anything anymore. besides being lonely. ive become a shadow of myself. nothing feels real. every night is the same. every day nothing changes. were all just rotting swine. everything is meaningless. there is nothing that separates me from someone else who blew his head off. there is no purpose or destiny. im just slowly losing it.

i just dont see the point of anything anymore. besides being lonely. ive become a shadow of myself. nothing feels real. every night is the same. every day nothing changes. were all just rotting swine. everything is meaningless. there is nothing that separates me from someone else who blew his head off. there is no purpose or destiny. im just slowly losing it.
Have you tried anything to change your situation? Hobbies, etc? Life sucks, but if you don't do anything to make it less miserable, you're always gonna feel like shit.

Have you tried anything to change your situation? Hobbies, etc? Life sucks, but if you don't do anything to make it less miserable, you're always gonna feel like shit.
tfw I feel like shit no matter what. my body is too achey/in pain to enjoy shit anymore.

tfw I feel like shit no matter what. my body is too achey/in pain to enjoy shit anymore.
Yeah... The completed lack of love in my life feels like a poison destroying me inside... I might get a cat just to have someone

if you wanna go out painlessly rent a car and a storage locker and park the car inside, close it, and idle the car. will die of CO2 poisoning which you will just get lightheaded and tired, passing out, and die painlessly.

i have. i workout. eat healthy. i just watched someone shoot themselves and since them its been breaking me apart. ive cut myself with a knife and carved symbols on my body. i continue to workout, read, write. but everyday is the same and nothing ever changes. it is all meaningless and no one fucking cares. nothing matters at all and im beginning to shatter. were just pigs to the slaughter. some wicked curse of god to put us here. my mind is trapped in some other place.

The fuck? Bro don't do it. You'll have essentially unlimited chances to rope throughout your life, why do it now and let them win? :dafuckfeels:

Life is a dark and unfair. Being on this forum is proof of that alone. Everything is meaningless, and well all be forgotten, like the countless before us; so, I try to make the most out of it, making moments that truly do matter. The moments that help me enjoy this meaningless life. Life isn't meaningless when you mean something to others.

Hopefully that shit isn't too corny and autistic sounding. :feelsYall:

Yeah I tried it it hurts bad

:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Coughing up blood? Sounds fake. There's no reason that should happen.

nothing changes

i kept gagging. coughing. i was choking and my head was pounding. my vision went blurry. i pussied out and started to cough up little bits of blood and phlem. i tightened the rope around my neck and tried again. still here like the little bitch i am.
since you failed at suicide, maybe you're a female, have you considered exploring your gender identity? :foidSoy:

in all seriousness, don't do it bro, only simps die for women

If you're planning on roping, if you're serious then you shouldn't do it, what's the point of you making an account here?

The fuck? Bro don't do it. You'll have essentially unlimited chances to rope throughout your life, why do it now and let them win? :dafuckfeels:
No ones winning anything

Are you ok man ,DM if you want to talk

I think about roping everyday, but the thought of Ex-Machina level sex robots coming out in the future keeps me going

No way i would do the rope method. Im a Autobahn Bridge Backflip Type of Guy