Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just spent $80 on two bluetooth speakers, was it worth?

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
I like playing music while in my car but I had no speakers so I bought bluetooth ones to use

if you drive a lot then yes

White noise for sleep.

Not really, just drive to and from my wageslave destination. Also sit in my car during break. $80 is a lot of money though, right? Could've bought a full gas tank twice with that money

Not really, just drive to and from my wageslave destination. Also sit in my car during break. $80 is a lot of money though, right? Could've bought a full gas tank twice with that money
In terms of audio hardware 80 bucks isnt that much really, you can buy speakers that cost a lot more, but then you're entering audiophile territory

In terms of audio hardware 80 bucks isnt that much really, you can buy speakers that cost a lot more, but then you're entering audiophile territory
True, was probably worth it then :feelsautistic:

80$ for 2 full tanks ? I really am envious of gas prices in Burgerland

I like playing music while in my car but I had no speakers so I bought bluetooth ones to use
Not really, just drive to and from my wageslave destination. Also sit in my car during break. $80 is a lot of money though, right?
with this as context, then yeah it does seem like a big waste of cash if you don't drivecope & just use it to get to & from work.
Could've bought a full gas tank twice with that money
Or something else to cope with.

Because 'black noise' is considered as lack of noise, compared to white/pink/brown noise. I'm not sure, though.
Wrong.

Black noise is destructive.

Look it up!

It's like a death sound..