Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I just slept for 12 hours

hänonlutka

hänonlutka

Officer
★★★
Slept for 12 hours. I woke up twice in between but I decided to continue sleeping. Sleeping feels so good. I can escape the incel hell there. I dreamed about being not ugly basically being a normal human being. I also dreamed about my oneitis. It was so nice. Now I am awake and I sadly can't continue sleeping. Pain is back and this hell is back. I feel like I want to cry but I can't cry anymore. I feel dead inside it's just pain.

No one deservs an sub4 Incel life. No one!

Amen.
My mother gets upset when I LDAR to much thou, So I have to pretend to keep trying at life :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

12 is nothing man, post when you go 16+ hours of being asleep.

Sleep is a decent cope, i usually sleep for 8 to 10 hours.

im asleep more than im awake and im glad

I often sleep for 12 hours too. I think this is an incel trait. It's our bodies way of saying that it wants to die.

treasure it tbh, i can't sleep more than 5 hours at a time because of various physical and mental problems, i would pay good money for 12 hours of sleep

I sleep 10-12 hours EVERY night. Get on my level

me too. 12 and I'm well.

I used to sleep 12 hours every single day Back when I was a neet

Sleeping is like a break from the world for me.

I can also sleep 12 hours if I wanted to. I usually wake up around 9 hours after going to bed, but if I dont feel like getting up, I can just sleep lightly for another 3 hours. However, those 3 hours of light sleep are not beneficial at all, often times they have the opposite effect.

Another thing to consider is your circadian rhythm. If you sleep 12 hours every day and you are awake for more than 12 hours, then inevitably your circadian rhythm will start shifting, meaning that you will go to bed later and later each day, eventually sleeping during the day and being awake during the night. To clarify: if today I went to bed at 9 pm, slept 12 hours and woke up at 9 am and stayed up for 13 hours, then id be going to bed at 10 pm, thus 1 hour later, the day after that it will be 11 pm, then 0 am and so on.

I never dream, why is that?