Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just stood up for a shortcel today

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Basically I work in construction and there's this guy whose about maybe 5 foot tall that everyone at the job picks on for being short. Well that shit annoyed me so I told one of the guys right in front of him that it doesn't matter that he's short and that what he's doing is lame. I think it's corny that guys who are pussies themselves try to pick on people just because their taller. They think the short dude won't say anything back. The fucker wouldn't even justify why he was picking on him. He just tried to play it off like an inside joke. I hate normies

Normies are unsufferable cunts

Don’t be surprised if the short guy joins the normies if they start picking on you

Don’t be surprised if the short guy joins the normies if they start picking on you
Nah. People don't really bully people here. They just find it easy to pick on the one really short guy

Fucking normies & their social hierarchy insecurity shit. Good job.

Basically I work in construction and there's this guy whose about maybe 5 foot tall that everyone at the job picks on for being short. Well that shit annoyed me so I told one of the guys right in front of him that it doesn't matter that he's short and that what he's doing is lame. I think it's corny that guys who are pussies themselves try to pick on people just because their taller. They think the short dude won't say anything back. The fucker wouldn't even justify why he was picking on him. He just tried to play it off like an inside joke. I hate normies
Good job

Good job brocel. Need more cels like you.

How did they react ?

good job, someone that actually cares

And then they say why dont you have friends

Turbomanlets will always be seen as jesters at best

Construction no longer blue collar job

Incels doing more against bullying than normies ever have

couragemaxxing

hero GIF

Just don't become a simp

Based brocel, the turbomanlets will grant you 4 stacy wives after the incel rebellion
Salute Honor GIF by CBS