Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I just saw a White Chad with a Stacy Sheboon (JBW deniers GTFO)

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
Everything was going just great today. I got my new car, I got my new ethernet cable (we also upgraded to a 100Mbps connection from our previous 60Mbps connection) and I'm going to a restaurant now.
But no, as I was walking, I saw a couple with a White Chad and a Stacy Sheboon.
The thing is, she was speaking Greek too, so she's a hunit percent assimilated to being a slut, so this was a prime example of JBW in the West. Meanwhile, male Niggers in Greece are too busy being kangz n' shiiet for her or something.

Last edited:
Everything was going just great today. I got my new car, I got my new ethernet cable (we also upgraded to a 100Mbps connection from our previous 60Mbps connection) and I'm going to a restaurant now.
The thing is, she was speaking Greek too, so she's a hunit percent assimilated to being a slut, so this was a prime example of JBW in the West. Meanwhile, male Niggers in Greece are too busy being kangz n' shiiet for her or something.
over for aegeancels

Chads are their own race.

I just saw a Tyrone with a Stacy Karen (JBB deniers GTFO)
Btw low iq nigger post cause hes a chad so how does it prove that "just being white" is enough?

Last edited:
I got my new car, I got my new ethernet cable (we also upgraded to a 100Mbps connection from our previous 60Mbps connection) and I'm going to a restaurant now.
Reported for braggin tbh

>stacy
>sheboon

Guy is a Chad, tall, good face, body etc.

@LesscoBlob :soy::He only got this Sheboon because he is white and shieet

Last edited:
Guy is a Chad, tall, good face, body etc.

@LesscoBlob :soy::He only got this Sheboon because he is white and shieet
Yes, he's White, it's called JBW privilege :feelsthink::feelsthink:

It's the rule, here in the Netherlands Black toilets almost exclusively go for White men.

Today I was thinking of my grand-mother's siblings, she is the eldest of 10 girls and 1 boy, of them she is one of the 2 to have reproduced with other Niggers (my mother and elder uncle were the product of a Baby Daddy, and my junior uncle is the product of a Black Cuban, while Cuba as a country is majority White he's Black), meanwhile 1 grand-aunt and my grand-uncle reproduced with Dominicans (Mulattoes - Mixed White and Black), my grand-uncle also has a White ex-wife and the rest all married White men exclusively.

Now I'm also the product of a White man.

All my female cousins married White men, one full Black male cousin married a Mullata from a rural village, her mother is a stereotypical Black Surinamese wearing tropical clothes and obese with dreadlocks, her father... A skinny White Chadlet with long hair and a beard.

A Mulatto male cousin (life-long handicapped mother, 3 White ex-husbands) married a Mulatta... White father.

My sister has only ever been with White men.

Here in the Netherlands the vast majority of African-European couples I see are White man Nigger toilet, only rarely do I see the reverse. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Cope. The "best" a Tyrone can get is a white landwhale

iu
:feelstastyman:

I think I saw my first black foid white man couple like a couple of weeks ago. They aren't too common in north Europe.