Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just realized it's five days till Valencucks day

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
God dammit and I'm going to be in school at it. I can't stand this. It will be filled with couples and roses and love and shit and I will rot alone. My oneitis will probably get loads of roses and stuff life that. Well not from me. I hereby wow myself not to gift a rose or anything to a single foid on that cucked day. I hope someone goes to emergency room tbh.

do people still celebrate this?

Prank someone and be a low inhib god.
Like give someone some chocolates and put your dick in the box...

do people still celebrate this?
It's a big thing with teens in my country unfortunately.
Prank someone and be a low inhib god.
Like give someone some chocolates and put your dick in the box...
I'm too polite for this tbh. I'll just be my depressed self on that day and possibly get into fight with someone.

I hated being in school during that stupid day.
Worst day to be at school or outside at all tbh.

Just do what every other young""""cel"""" faggot does in school, do le epic fortnite dance in front of your oneitis

Just do what every other young""""cel"""" faggot does in school, do le epic fortnite dance in front of your oneitis
I don't know any faggot dances and I don't dance for a woman.

Keep your chin (sorry if it's recessed LOL) up! Something may happen in the day, just watch the news.

school??? wasn't valentines day an adult holiday? i do remember couples giving each other fake roses and cheap presents but i don't consider those proper valentines day celebration

Keep your chin (sorry if it's recessed LOL) up! Something may happen in the day, just watch the news.
Nothing good will happen where I live. Will be on the lookout for the US tbh. Someone might get Saint's call.
school??? wasn't valentines day an adult holiday? i do remember couples giving each other fake roses and cheap presents but i don't consider those proper valentines day celebration
Officially, It's that shit. But that day classes are extremely lenient and teachers let students do what they want.

If i had a girl who genuinely loved me and gave me sex, then i may toss around the idea of buying her something on that day.

Until then, you're getting nothing from me

I have to think of something not to drink on that day.
Will be really hard, though...

Over for studentcels

i dont even refer to it as valentines day anymore, for the remainder of my life the 14th of February is NC day

tbh I dont care much about it. they can go to hell

I'll make my first tinder account for Valentine's day.:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Wish good luck to my Chadfish's dick boyos.:feelsokman:

At least I can always cope with the memory of getting a rose and chocolate back in HS in Valencucks party for havingunrequitedlovemaxx award

I'll make my first tinder account for Valentine's day.:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Wish good luck to my Chadfish's dick boyos.:feelsokman:
I actually thought of using tinder on Valentine's and see if I can get some lonely landwhale pussy

Didn't he know what day valentines day was. Now I do :feelsrope: