Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I just realized i don't have real friends all relationships feel transactional.

highschooldropout

highschooldropout

Banned
-
My heart hurts so much all my friends always use me I barely have money I'm lonely and my heart hurts so bad please someone or something help me.....

Mogs me for having friends. But that's always going to happen with at the very least one of your friends if your social circle is all higher in the social hierarchy than you. They know they can take advantage of and mock you all they like with 0 repurcussion both because they know you're desperate enough to stay with them, and because they know no one else will care. :feelsjuice:

all my friends always use me

Even the autistic people I've met try to fit in with the normies. At this point I just want to gain resources and cope till I die

All relationships are indeed transactional

Mogs me for having friends. But that's always going to happen with at the very least one of your friends if your social circle is all higher in the social hierarchy than you. They know they can take advantage of and mock you all they like with 0 repurcussion both because they know you're desperate enough to stay with them, and because they know no one else will care. :feelsjuice:
So true

Don't have any friends and if i did i would not know what to do . Probably strangle or shiv them .

Broke off friendship with le science Redditman over me being a fervent follower of Athena. A shame, really, he had some based taste in films, but he kept trying to be my therapist because he had read some psychology books and was higher IQ than me. He just thought people wouldn't want to mingle with a Pagan like me and cut me off.