Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just realised that I am a wristcel.

wear a long sleeve shirt

I'm also afflicted with tiny bird wrists. What helps is most every day I take dumbbells in both hands and then just rock them back and forth, as in knuckes to the sky and then knuckles pointing at the ground. I'll do a hundred of these in sets of 20 while watching TV or doing computer.

To be honest, it doesn't add much size to my wrists, but it adds a little, plus it makes my forearm veins pop out and that kinda draws attention away from the twigs at the end of my arms.

Wristcel is not a meme if you suffer from it. And while it's not the be-all end-all but when you've got half a dozen other issues fucking with your life, it's yet another reason why the rope looks more and more appealing.
grip work is better for forearm size

Fellow wristcel reporting in. 15cm here. I thought I have the tiniest wrists already possible with wristbone visibly out, but with 13cm you certainly take the crown. If it's true, which I can barely belive, then you are king of wristcels.
I know it's sad. My genetics are complete fucking trash.:feelsrope:

I knew for a long time that I am a helpless framecel, but I just found out that I am a fucking wristcel on top of all of the other shit. I was sitting at a table with a few people and I put my elbow on the table and rested my chin on my palm and one person said that my wrist looks like it is going to break. And now all of the attention was on me. And than another person said "omg your wrists are so thin wtf. Give me your hand" in the moment I did not know what to do so I just gave them my hand. Than they put their fingers around my wrist and forearm and made a face of pure disgust. And than everyone started laughing. I was destoryed. I will never be the same after this.

What the fuck do I do? As far as I know there are really no fixes for disturbingly skinny forearms/wrists.

The size is 13cm
im the biggest wristcel on this forum, i highlly doubt you have 13CM wrists.
Post a picture of the top and side you LARPer

just eat more bro

With a small frame you should’ve known your wrist is small too.

The worst thing for me about being a wristcel is being attracted to athletic women with strong wrists who will never reciprocate my affections.

Use grip trainers:

reebok-grip-trainer-i.jpg

They work the muscles in the forearm.
Cope. There are no muscles around the wrist. It is physically impossible to thicken the wrist area (except for fat gain). Grip trainers will strengthen grip, and probably don't do much for forearm hypertrophy.

OP how old are you? My wrists are now 14cm but I am 24yo.

View attachment 39286
Here is a picture of my arms at 15yo. and this is just my arms can you imagine how insanely skinny my wrists were? I Always wore sweatbands on both my wrists to make them look better I even slept with them. Now my wrists are 14cm.

Never thought of the sweatbands idea. My wrists are around 13cm, just like OP.
Cope. There are no muscles around the wrist. It is physically impossible to thicken the wrist area (except for fat gain). Grip trainers will strengthen grip, and probably don't do much for forearm hypertrophy.

There are muscles you lowiqcel. They are just very tiny and at most you'd get a 0.5cm difference after years of grip strength exercises.

Last edited:
I can't believe you got 13 cm wrist, I thought I have the tiniest wrists on the earth with 17 cm

Never thought of the sweatbands idea. My wrists are around 13cm, just like OP.
Please don´t do it it´s very addictive, I would even cry every time I took them off because when you have them on it gives the illusion that the wrists are bigger and lines better up with the forearm.

I can't believe you got 13 cm wrist, I thought I have the tiniest wrists on the earth with 17 cm
Why do people not belive me? I am deformed as fuck.

Why do people not belive me? I am deformed as fuck.

@kaporta stfu you LARPer, 17cm is above average.

i have 14.5cm wrists at 6ft2 i'm the king wristcel.

OP is a LARP too, he won't post pictures to prove his wrist size, i'll happily post pics to prove mine and have done in the past.

@kaporta stfu you LARPer, 17cm is above average.

i have 14.5cm wrists at 6ft2 i'm the king wristcel.

OP is a LARP too, he won't post pictures to prove his wrist size, i'll happily post pics to prove mine and have done in the past.
I will post pics as soon as I get the chance.