Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just realised that I am a wristcel.

Mr. Pajser

Mr. Pajser

Skeleton
★★★
I knew for a long time that I am a helpless framecel, but I just found out that I am a fucking wristcel on top of all of the other shit. I was sitting at a table with a few people and I put my elbow on the table and rested my chin on my palm and one person said that my wrist looks like it is going to break. And now all of the attention was on me. And than another person said "omg your wrists are so thin wtf. Give me your hand" in the moment I did not know what to do so I just gave them my hand. Than they put their fingers around my wrist and forearm and made a face of pure disgust. And than everyone started laughing. I was destoryed. I will never be the same after this.

What the fuck do I do? As far as I know there are really no fixes for disturbingly skinny forearms/wrists.

The size is 13cm

Last edited:
How thicc is your wrist, have you measured it?

You probably wristmog @Bagelcel to the moon and back.

13cm.
But it looks even worse because I have big hands.
Ouch. My wrist is 17.5cm and it looks small. There was this theory that if you hit or tap your bones they grow bigger or some shit, but I haven't tried it.

Wristcel is a meme

fuarrrrrrrrk. better wear sleeves then.
I try to wear them as much as possible, but sometimes the weather is just too fucking hot. And I would rather choose to show my wrists than have a fucking heat stroke. And most people don't even look at me because I'm all around very ugly.
Same as yours
rip :feelsrope:

Also a wristcel, on top of the other things

OP how old are you? My wrists are now 14cm but I am 24yo.

18144 1315738646309 2469563 n

Here is a picture of my arms at 15yo. and this is just my arms can you imagine how insanely skinny my wrists were? I Always wore sweatbands on both my wrists to make them look better I even slept with them. Now my wrists are 14cm.

16.5 cm for me.
Stacey has bigger wrist.
It's over.

Just do some grip workout

Just do some grip workout
I work out everyday but my wrist is painful and I can't do curl anymore. Any advice ? I won't take "have a break" for an answer.

I work out everyday but my wrist is painful and I can't do curl anymore. Any advice ? I won't take "have a break" for an answer.

So do you wrist curls ? you should buy hand gripper.it'll help you ı guarantee you
So do you wrist curls ? you should buy hand gripper.it'll help you ı guarantee you

Also yeah it is important to have break for muscle growth what can ı say lol.do hand gripper instead curls or you can do both but you need a workout plan it is very basic

my wrists are 18-18-5 cm but they still looks small as fuck.
I saw some tiny girl and her wrists and forearms mogged me. But the fact that shocked me the most, she was 16-17 yo and she had a lot of black hair on her arms. I'm 23 yo now and my arms are still hairless.

I'll try some hand gripper even if it's really boring. I'm not very comfy with suicide grip but I'll try it eventually if that fucking wrist keeps fucking my routine.
Also yeah it is important to have break for muscle growth what can ı say lol.do hand gripper instead curls or you can do both but you need a workout plan it is very basic
I know, I made a kind of plan where I train almost everyday but different muscular groups each time. :feelshmm:

View attachment 39286
Here is a picture of my arms at 15yo. and this is just my arms can you imagine how insanely skinny my wrists were? I Always wore sweatbands on both my wrists to make them look better I even slept with them. Now my wrists are 14cm.
Im 24.

I am a wristcel too. Once a foid grasped my wrist by hand at work and laughed after by saying how tiny my wrist is. Her finger tips were touching to each other. My hands are also small though. Typical girl size hands.

Last edited:
Who the fuck have ever been rejected because the size if their wrist? Seriously.

Wristcel is not a meme when your wrists are smaller than the average female's. Women do not like mogging their bfs, they want to be mogged and some will not overlook this flaw. Not to mention wrist size is not the main problem.The problem is that small wrists are correlated with a small frame and being short, which are much bigger problems.

Who the fuck have ever been rejected because the size if their wrist? Seriously.

imo the wristcel concept is a meme. having bigger wrists wouldn't solve ur problem. you aren't incel bc of ur wrists.

Wristcel is not a meme when your wrists are smaller than the average female's. Women do not like mogging their bfs, they want to be mogged and some will not overlook this flaw. Not to mention wrist size is not the main problem.The problem is that small wrists are correlated with a small frame and being short, which are much bigger problems.

my wrists are a pathetic 6" and 6.3"
my wrists are a pathetic 6" and 6.3"

16cm wristcel here. I never thought about the fact that they are so bad before. Fuck.

13cm.
But it looks even worse because I have big hands.
at least you have big hands which is a plus... i have extra small wrists and smallish hands

at least you have big hands which is a plus... i have extra small wrists and smallish hands
Idk if that is a good thing or not. It looks kinda deformed and unproportional.

13cm is suicide tier framelet/wristlet status. I'm sorry, OP. I thought my 6.6"/16.7cm wrists were tiny, but in reality they're average and I'm thankful that genetic lottery didn't fuck my frame up.

Is your dick bigger than your wrists?

13cm is suicide tier framelet/wristlet status. I'm sorry, OP. I thought my 6.6"/16.7cm wrists were tiny, but in reality they're average and I'm thankful that genetic lottery didn't fuck my frame up.
I know they are in the rope range.:feelsrope:
And good on you for your genetics, you should be thankful.:feelsokman:

View attachment 39286

Ribcagesmogs me. Mirin' it.

I know they are in the rope range.:feelsrope:
And good on you for your genetics, you should be thankful.:feelsokman:
My face is trash, though. I'm a bloated featureless blob. Not even fat, just have a lot of fat on my face. Also recessed chin, round skull, feminine nose.
Face is the most important followed by height and then frame.

I'm 16.7cm. My mother's must be 19.

Idk, I kind of like not having fat ogre wrists.

Use grip trainers:

reebok-grip-trainer-i.jpg

They work the muscles in the forearm.

I might be a wristcel too but I just too afraid to measure it.

I'm also afflicted with tiny bird wrists. What helps is most every day I take dumbbells in both hands and then just rock them back and forth, as in knuckes to the sky and then knuckles pointing at the ground. I'll do a hundred of these in sets of 20 while watching TV or doing computer.

To be honest, it doesn't add much size to my wrists, but it adds a little, plus it makes my forearm veins pop out and that kinda draws attention away from the twigs at the end of my arms.

Wristcel is not a meme if you suffer from it. And while it's not the be-all end-all but when you've got half a dozen other issues fucking with your life, it's yet another reason why the rope looks more and more appealing.

Attachments

• wrists.jpg
    wrists.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 162
  • hands (2).jpg
    hands (2).jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 140
  • hands (1).jpg
    hands (1).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 132
What’s your bicep size? That’s the most notice able

Fellow wristcel reporting in. 15cm here. I thought I have the tiniest wrists already possible with wristbone visibly out, but with 13cm you certainly take the crown. If it's true, which I can barely belive, then you are king of wristcels.