Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just overheard a chad saying he had no social life at one point

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I was at a store and the cashier was a chad (fml), and he was talking to a friend right next time him that must have stopped by to pick up something, and as he was checking my shit out he was telling his friend at one point he was working at this place full time before his current job, and that he had NO social life. He even said it was embarrassing. Was this chad being serious, or was it hyperbole? Is it possible for chads to not be social? Considering about 20% of this site are chads, was he posting here? Jfl

you might be overrating him, or using the term Chad a little too broadly. as a general rule of thumb if you can't imagine him doing cocaine at frat parties or fucking the football coach's daughter then he's not really a Chad. if he is just a good looking guy then I suppose it's possible. a lot of guys who were previously socially successful do burn out once they graduate high school and start working shitty jobs

Not neurotypical Chad. Too high IQ or high inhib

you might be overrating him, or using the term Chad a little too broadly. as a general rule of thumb if you can't imagine him doing cocaine at frat parties or fucking the football coach's daughter then he's not really a Chad. if he is just a good looking guy then I suppose it's possible. a lot of guys who were previously socially successful do burn out once they graduate high school and start working shitty jobs
He was chad lite at worst. I definitely wouldn’t be able to call him high tier normie, as he is above that.

By "no social life" he probably meant he only had a haram of 5 foids instead of 20.

even foids sometimes say that shit, they don't mean it like we do

i knew a chadlite(maybe chad never knew his height) from the netherlands who slayed virgins women and all types of women and he became a neet for a time after his chad friend group(who all had like 10k followers on instagram minimium) backstabbed him.Literally one of the guys stabbed him in the back with a knife,and the group ditched him.so yeah chads when they are kicked out of a group go a bit crazy for a while.Obviously they will soon join a group and will still continue fucking bitches,so it's nothing like our condition.Last time i heard from him,he had created his company and he was doing well(they needed more people and was being overworked but to me that is a good sign so yeah).Wouldn't be surprised if he is in 6 figures or 7 figures.

inb4 you are larping

i knew this guy from an mmorpg back when he had no idea what to do with his life and unless he is the best larper in the world(he kept his story for years,had chad photos to prove his status etc etc),i am sure his story is true.

I also knew this other guy who played 13-15 hours(in this mmorpg) a day and was supported by his gf(supposedly).Wouldn't be suprised if that was true

Also knew this chad(in this mmorpg) who lost his virginity at 13 and seemed to have no idea what to do next so he just played hardcore for a while and then went on to live his life.

Some chadlites/chads have no idea what to do with their lives and just fuck around for a while till they find their foot(most of them always do) in some work/cause

Last edited:
yeah but they still smash mad pussy though

Society is just rlly fucked. It’s not that we are subhumans (I mean I am don’t get me wrong) society as a whole is fucked up

Internet took over his life, that's all.

Not neurotypical Chad. Too high IQ or high inhib
What I was thinking, If you are autistic enough, a female throwing her pussy at you still won't be enough to get you laid.
Gigachad is where I think this problem would not arise because women will rape him to get his dick.

Internet took over his life, that's all.
Chad can spend hours browsing the internet every day and still be popular and go to social events.
It's normies that are vulnerable to slipping to failed normie status by spending too much time on the internet tbh

probably just humble bragging.

Chad can spend hours browsing the internet every day and still be popular and go to social events.
It's normies that are vulnerable to slipping to failed normie status by spending too much time on the internet tbh

Internet took over his life, as in, he's committed to the Internet now. We could all just stop going on Incels.co. But at times it feels like we can't. And so it does for Chad, where ever he goes.

Internet took over his life, as in, he's committed to the Internet now. We could all just stop going on Incels.co. But at times it feels like we can't. And so it does for Chad, where ever he goes.
Chad has his looks halo so it doesn't matter what he does. But normies only have their NT halo which they lose by spending too much time on the internet.

A chad that his life taken over by the internet still slays.

It’s just a hyperbole

Chad has his looks halo so it doesn't matter what he does. But normies only have their NT halo which they lose by spending too much time on the internet.

A chad that his life taken over by the internet still slays.

He can't slay if he's on the Internet, and he can't get off the Internet. He's committed to it.

He can't slay if he's on the Internet, and he can't get off the Internet. He's committed to it.
Cope.
He can meet up with foids on omegle and show his face and invite them to his place.

Considering about 20% of this site are chads, was he posting here?
Jfl
By "no social life" he probably meant he only had a haram of 5 foids instead of 20.
Brutal haram pill, though I absolutely agree.
even foids sometimes say that shit, they don't mean it like we do
Tsiolkovsky IQ
i knew a chadlite(maybe chad never knew his height) from the netherlands who slayed virgins women and all types of women and he became a neet for a time after his chad friend group(who all had like 10k followers on instagram minimium) backstabbed him.Literally one of the guys stabbed him in the back with a knife,and the group ditched him.so yeah chads when they are kicked out of a group go a bit crazy for a while.Obviously they will soon join a group and will still continue fucking bitches,so it's nothing like our condition.Last time i heard from him,he had created his company and he was doing well(they needed more people and was being overworked but to me that is a good sign so yeah).Wouldn't be surprised if he is in 6 figures or 7 figures.

inb4 you are larping

i knew this guy from an mmorpg back when he had no idea what to do with his life and unless he is the best larper in the world(he kept his story for years,had chad photos to prove his status etc etc),i am sure his story is true.

I also knew this other guy who played 13-15 hours(in this mmorpg) a day and was supported by his gf(supposedly).Wouldn't be suprised if that was true

Also knew this chad(in this mmorpg) who lost his virginity at 13 and seemed to have no idea what to do next so he just played hardcore for a while and then went on to live his life.

Some chadlites/chads have no idea what to do with their lives and just fuck around for a while till they find their foot(most of them always do) in some work/cause
The backstabbed chad is brutal chadsocietypill

I was at a store and the cashier was a chad (fml), and he was talking to a friend right next time him that must have stopped by to pick up something, and as he was checking my shit out he was telling his friend at one point he was working at this place full time before his current job, and that he had NO social life. He even said it was embarrassing. Was this chad being serious, or was it hyperbole? Is it possible for chads to not be social? Considering about 20% of this site are chads, was he posting here? Jfl

I knew a Chad who was a truck driver and was carrying alive porks from farms to slaughterhouses.
His week started on Mondays 5AM and he came home only on Friday 8PM. On the meantime he was either driving, either sleeping in his truck cabin, either eating in truck restaurants.
It was impossible to see anyone because carrying alive porks makes you stink pork shit a kilometer away, and this smelt invades every inch of your truck cabin, including your clothes.

He finally stopped doing that because he found a Stacy as a gf and managed to be able to come back home every night.

Another truck driver Chad I knew was so stupid that he thought working was the ultimate best thing to do in a life, that working the harder possible was some kind of enlightment, and was workaholic. He was literally never stopping his job, even after work hours, he was cleaning his truck, repairing it, decorating the interiors, checking all the truck part by part, etc.

The last one I can remember was a Chad I knew 20 years ago, when I was a teenager, and he was the most stupid guy on Earth. He was also lacking many social skills. But as a Chad, there was a shitload of foids wishing to fuck him all the time, that was insane how easy it is for these guys. However, the last time I saw him by accident, he explained me that he was no longer working because all employers were rejecting him, he had no qualification, and all the friends he knew had left the city to make their lives (just like I did when I found a job in a bigger city). When I saw him, he was really depressed, so I said him that at age 35 you can no longer be in teenager mode. He now lives in a shitty old tiny appartment, he's a NEET, and he no longer takes care of his clothes or his face (his teeth were all broken).

Having a good face helps a LOT to fuck foids, but other aspects of life (addictions, diseases, unemployment, extremely shitty jobs, family deaths, jail, etc) can make it miserable. As those unlucky Chads are completely bluepilled, they never work on their own life paths, don't take decisions, sometimes have zero personality to counter an abusive employer or officer, they're never aware that life ALSO requires balls when shit happens, and shit happens in any life.

Having a good face helps a LOT to fuck foids, but other aspects of life (addictions, diseases, unemployment, extremely shitty jobs, family deaths, jail, etc) can make it miserable. As those unlucky Chads are completely bluepilled, they never work on their own life paths, don't take decisions, sometimes have zero personality to counter an abusive employer or officer, they're never aware that life ALSO requires balls when shit happens, and shit happens in any life.

Just because you have Chad like looks does not make you exempt from real life problems like the ones mentioned above

You'll need to stop pedestalizing and worshipping the lives of chads and realize many of them live normal REGULAR lives like us (with access to foids obviously)