Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just made an incel day 10 times better (as a stacy) with pics on badoo

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
https://imgur.com/a/5Y1L3
I saw his account he’s been passed by legit all the girls I talked to him and Made his day 10 times better and increased his self esteem . I think I’m a good incel

Just LOL, fucked up but also thoughtful at the same time

Hmm that is seriously a very nice thing you did. You probably made this dude happy for a whole month.

this makes me feel really sad, i genuinely havent been this said about something in years, not even exaggerating

And people say incels are heartless! geniunly well done op. kinda warmed my heart

you've gotta be a faggot (possibly caused by so much time being incel) to do this kind of shit

very nice but id feel so gay lol

tenta said:
this makes me feel really sad, i genuinely havent been this said about something in years, not even exaggerating

Idk why

Also, twitch is a very good cope

Watch some hashinshin or avilo if you are feeling miserable and you will feel better

https://youtu.be/69XvK2x5VX4?t=17m22s

AK74 said:
Idk why

Also, twitch is a very good cope

Watch some hashinshin or avilo if you are feeling miserable and you will feel better

https://youtu.be/69XvK2x5VX4?t=17m22s

tfw twitch banned for stream sniping

Sounds fake af why would he deny inceldom randomally out of nowhere

Also jfl at this negro "my parents are lightskinned and i have white ancestors" jfl at self hating ethnics

tenta said:
tfw twitch banned for stream sniping

Who did you stream snipe and how the actual fuck can you get caught doing that?

AK74 said:
Who did you stream snipe and how the actual fuck can you get caught doing that?

it was some shitty small streamer and i was like "im gonna bruk u up with my hammer" and i guess he reported it as a threat of violence (it was on wow on some shitty private server)

Cuck-Damage said:
you've gotta be a faggot (possibly caused by so much time being incel) to do this kind of shit

Hell yeah dude I legit have no life might give some hopes to others to make them feel good

tenta said:
it was some shitty small streamer and i was like "im gonna bruk u up with my hammer" and i guess he reported it as a threat of violence (it was on wow on some shitty private server)

I am gonna snipe twitch.tv/judgygamer

I got a pentakill as master yi on his stream and ended the game like that, gonna add him while he is streaming with my new league account and then int in a game with him and the other fucktard he streams with after 3 minutes have passed so they can't remake

6YwUj4P.png

Also, offering 10K for this retard's home address: http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=me2juan

teehee please donate to my ethereum address

AK74 said:
Also, offering 10K for this retard's home address: http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=me2juan

Make a thread on it, I want to hear more.

AK74 said:

I got a pentakill as master yi on his stream and ended the game like that, gonna add him while he is streaming with my new league account and then int in a game with him and the other fucktard he streams with after 3 minutes have passed so they can't remake

LOL yi is so fucking annoying, he probably added a huge delay as they usually do after that

Dude, you gave him false hope. The moment he realizes you're a fraud he'll be down to shit, and all thanks to you.

tenta said:
LOL yi is so fucking annoying, he probably added a huge delay as they usually do after that

Actually that was just random, he told me he was streaming in the post game lobby and I only watched the vod of me getting a penta, didn't get the live reaction but it looked cool

I talked a lot of shit in that match which caused him to rage when I got a penta

Btw. I am towncel

How is this a nice thing to do? He thought you were a female. You just catfished him

ArtoriasWolf said:
teehee please donate to my ethereum address

Make a thread on it, I want to hear more.

I picked aatrox, fucked this loser up 2 times in the laning phase but got stomped late game cause fiora is disgusting

He is a gigantic egotistical asshole

UncannyValley said:
How is this a nice thing to do? He thought you were a female. You just catfished him

Dude how many times did A girl match with you and say good things to you and say you’re cute and she’s attracted to you?? None fucking zero would you be happy if a girl says that you ? Yes you would 
The post says I mad an incel day and I fucking did.

JustKillMe said:
Dude how many times did A girl match with you and say good things to you and say you’re cute and she’s attracted to you?? None fucking zero would you be happy if a girl says that you ? Yes you would 
The post says I mad an incel day and I fucking did.

You specifically talked about hanging out and meeting. Now he's expecting you to be real. What are you going to do when he asks about it? Ghost him? Make up some BS excuse? That won't make him feel better ffs, talk is pointless. Unless a girl actually meets up with you all of this is COPE.

JustKillMe said:
None fucking zero would you be happy if a girl says that you ? Yes you would 

You're not a girl

Catfishing incel with a whore's pics regurgitates nice platitudes to an incel? Makes his year.

Thousands of women begging for the the chance on all social media fronts to lick Chad's cum off their ravaged bodies? Just another Tuesday morning for him.

The difference in quality of life between the attractive and unattractive is astounding.

hehe xd said:
Also jfl at this negro "my parents are lightskinned and i have white ancestors" jfl at self hating ethnics

VLÖ said:
You specifically talked about hanging out and meeting. Now he's expecting you to be real. What are you going to do when he asks about it? Ghost him? Make up some BS excuse? That won't make him feel better ffs, talk is pointless. Unless a girl actually meets up with you all of this is COPE.

Dude you probably made his year tbh 
Bless your heart fellow incel boyo

Arabcel1 said:
Dude you probably made his year tbh 
Bless your heart fellow incel boyo

You're his alt? Aren't you?

I get how boosting his confidence is a good thing. That's great. But isn't it false hope? I mean, I didn't zoom in on the pics so I'm not sure how ugly he is but if he's hideous, no actual woman will compliment him. That will be his only one, ever.

JustKillMe said:
Dude I’m not gay I was talking as a girl doesn’t make me gay

Its not gay if you pretend to be girl   :heh:

AK74 said:
I picked aatrox, fucked this loser up 2 times in the laning phase but got stomped late game cause fiora is disgusting

He is a gigantic egotistical asshole

A lot of assholes in the game. [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]aatrox was my main btw[/font]

gaycel = volcel

hehe xd said:

I was chadfishing on Tinder, and some femoid's profile I matched with was overhauled into a dude's profile. Turned out it was these two teenagers fucking around. I mentioned that they were probably Incels and they knew of it and said "that sub was the best, reddit shouldn't have banned it" etc. The Incel word is spreading far and wide lol.

How is this a job well done? You're giving him hope when there is none. This isn't nice, it's cruel.

Then hes gonna be devastated when you ghost him.

I've larped as a girl in chatrooms before. I'd pick out the quietest one and compliment him. You can tell how happy they are. Perhaps they've developed a bit of self confidence and began a normie transition.

this guy talks like such a boring autist

This is cute. The guy is very awkward and you can tell his social skills are horrible, but you still stuck through it. Good job OP.

VLÖ said:
Dude, you gave him false hope. The moment he realizes you're a fraud he'll be down to shit, and all thanks to you.

This + gayyyyy.

AK74 said:

League, nice

JustKillMe said:
https://imgur.com/a/5Y1L3
I saw his account he’s been passed by legit all the girls I talked to him and Made his day 10 times better and increased his self esteem . I think I’m a good incel

:'(  good work man

lol if this is real you are just going this guy false hopes

a-virgin-nigger said:
How is this a job well done? You're giving him hope when there is none. This isn't nice, it's cruel.

Dude badoo is fake af is not even for hookups it’s just a place where incels try to boost self esteem

gylo said:
Catfishing incel with a whore's pics regurgitates nice platitudes to an incel? Makes his year.

Thousands of women begging for the the chance on all social media fronts to lick Chad's cum off their ravaged bodies? Just another Tuesday morning for him.

The difference in quality of life between the attractive and unattractive is astounding.

It is all about looks