Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just made a woman fly from spain to finland for me lmao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OrangeFez2311 said:
Hahaha, I can tell you're new here. You're like a child eating at the adult's table. You probably think "blackops2cel" has always been a thing because you've only been RPing as an incel here for a few weeks.

Ok let's say you're not from IT (which u are) why should op be nice to a girl who wouldn't spit on him to save his life?
Has probably humiliated guys in the past who are ugly.
And was so hungry for chad cock she didn't even do a reverse image search.if you're a incel everyone hates you and they always will,why the fuck would u be nice back?

z2020 said:
If you ghost her it could fuck her up for a long time, developing massive self esteem and trust issues.

Call me whatever the you want but I feel bad for her. If it was me I'd just own up, tell her it was an experiment and if you can afford to atleast pay for her ticket back.

Everyone already knows women will do anything for attractive men and treat unattractive guys like us as creeps. Making her travel to another country doesn't make this any more factual.
Is that not the whole point?

Feeling remorse is a weakness, something you must kill within yourself. Do you really think she would show such decency towards any of us? Women look down on us, they only deserve retribution.

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
JUST LOL a heir tier normie. you people rate worse than lookism. he has a million followers on instagram just for his looks. plus every girl right swipes him. he's a chad fucking easily
His face is n o r m i e 6/10 as fuck, sorry boyo
You can't rate for shit

TheVman said:
My social skills ARE SHIT. I literally have no friends irl.

Hmmm then it must have been something else than.

Richard spencer said:
Ok let's say you're not from IT (which u are) why should op be nice to a girl who wouldn't spit on him to save his life?
Has probably humiliated guys in the past who are ugly.
And was so hungry for chad cock she didn't even do a reverse image search.if you're a incel everyone hates you and they always will,why the fuck would u be nice back?

Because he's a white knight. Why else?

Richard spencer said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7t3lev/incels_just_took_catfishing_a_step_further_they/.compact

Lmao "his social skills must have been good for her to go along with it" God these cunts are insufferable.
Meanwhile, if he did the EXACT SAME THING but posted his real face, she wouldn't even reply.
This is where their "personality" meme falls apart. If we're incel because women can sense our "terrible personalities" then these Chad experiments wouldn't work. Hell, they even admit it in the comments yet they still insist that they are right!

Minjaze said:
Richard spencer said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7t3lev/incels_just_took_catfishing_a_step_further_they/.compact
Lmao "his social skills must have been good for her to go along with it" God these cunts are insufferable.
Meanwhile, if he did the EXACT SAME THING but posted his real face, she wouldn't even reply.
This is where their "personality" meme falls apart. If we're incel because women can sense our "terrible personalities" then these Chad experiments wouldn't work. Hell, they even admit it in the comments yet they still insist that they are right!
They know they are wrong. They are just putting on a pretense for the cucks and beta providers there

Minjaze said:
This is where their "personality" meme falls apart. If we're incel because women can sense our "terrible personalities" then these Chad experiments wouldn't work. Hell, they even admit it in the comments yet they still insist that they are right!

once I told a bitch with my chad account that I am a former faggot and have HIv

she kept talking with me, albeit she unmatched me when I asked her to blow me the next day

everytime I catfish I am me, though

I say what I think 

I am my personality

When I do this with my face, most of the same bitches act strangely differently - with a lot more requirements and condescending attitude.

When I am me, I feel like I am walking on glass.

When I am chad, I feel like I can legit ask them to eat their shit without consequences

TheVman said:
You can't rate for shit

I see better faces than him on a weekly basis (barely leave the house cuz neet) lmao

Having a skinny shredded body is a huge turn  on for girls, e.g justin beiber

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
You can't rate for shit
I see better faces than him on a weekly basis (barely leave the house cuz neet) lmao
Having a skinny shredded body is a huge turn  on for girls, e.g justin beiber
are you uniroincally telling me this guy is a 6/10 normie? seriously

B2kTiviCUAA6tFI.jpg

You really have to demonize women to do this to someone. She isnt the girl who bullied you in Hs, or called you ugly in the street.

So she might not fancy you because she isnt attracted to your looks. So? I wouldnt be able to see past burn victims or obese women. Everyone is attracted to pretty things. You arent punishing her for being bad. You're toying with someone because you have been encouraged by hateful people.

That guilt you are feeling is because you are human... dont lose that part of you. Confess to her and cut contact.

Minjaze said:
Is that not the whole point?

Feeling remorse is a weakness, something you must kill within yourself. Do you really think she would show such decency towards any of us? Women look down on us, they only deserve retribution.

I agree to the extent that she wouldn't care about us and for all you know could bully ugly people like IT does.

But you can't control how you feel about something (same way you can't make women feel attracted to you). Even op despite doing what he did feels remorse that he probably didn't expect to happen. 

In the end it's not about some female but your own morals. Even amongst incels we all feel different to many things.

RideTheWhale said:
You really have to demonize women to do this to someone. She isnt the girl who bullied you in Hs, or called you ugly in the street.

So she might not fancy you because she isnt attracted to your looks. So? I wouldnt be able to see past burn victims or obese women. Everyone is attracted to pretty things. You arent punishing her for being bad. You're toying with someone because you have been encouraged by hateful people.

That guilt you are feeling is because you are human... dont lose that part of you. Confess to her and cut contact.

she is going to fucking finland ffs

it's not like is traveling to congo lmfao

she NEEDS this lesson to evolve 

THIS IS BASICALLY NATURAL SELECTION

TheVman said:
are you uniroincally telling me this guy is a 6/10 normie? seriously

B2kTiviCUAA6tFI.jpg

Yes his face isnt special at all, he just has a really good body

Chad body+slightly above average face=chadlite

hehe xd said:
Yes his face isnt special at all, he just has a really good body

Chad body+slightly above average face=chadlite

cope

he is good looking enough for most women

NOT EVERYBODY IS FUCKING CHICO NEGROES

uninstall said:
cope

Not cope

9/10 body

6/10 face

15/20=7.5/10 aka chadlite

hehe xd said:
uninstall said:
cope
Not cope
9/10 body
6/10 face
15/20=7.5/10 aka chadlite
again, you can't rate. there isn't one look face for 8/10. this guy is easily 8/10. why else would he have a million insta followers? other guys with better bodies dont have that muhc

TheVman said:
again, you can't rate. there isn't one look face for 8/10. this guy is easily 8/10. why else would he have a million insta followers? other guys with better bodies dont have that muhc

Show more face pics

Being famous is largely about luck

hehe xd said:
TheVman said:
Show more face pics
Being famous is largely about luck
U are coping in denial. go to his instagram urself

RideTheWhale said:

Tldr op don't be mad girls don't love you and never ever will just accept it and be nice for some reason.

TheVman said:
I catfished her off tinder. added her on skype and we were skyping for weeks (audio skype) she finally got a break off work and is coming to finland lmao! she's literally snapping me in the airport right now hooly shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Should have got her to go to sweden

Richard spencer said:

Oh god... "I've seen plenty of ugly guys with girlfriend". 

Why do people say this? Soon as you ask for a picture they go quiet because they know either their perceptions of ugly are distorted or they're just deluding themselves to escape a fact of reality.

Let that bitch know why you did it. Blackpill her on her looks and tell her to go for someone in her own league. Fucking whore probably wouldn't take a 10 min bus for anyone sub chad.

forevergymcelling said:
Let that bitch know why you did it. Blackpill her on her looks and tell her to go for someone in her own league. Fucking whore probably wouldn't take a 10 min bus for anyone sub chad.
I might send her a message like that before i block her. I'm just really nervous

LOOOOL you legend.
Also wtf @ this thread. People say that hammerhead shark-looking fat bitch looks attractive while the chad is only a 6/10? Comically bad ratings

Richard spencer said:
Tldr op don't be mad girls don't love you and never ever will just accept it and be nice for some reason.

I didnt say be nice... neutral is fine. Actively cruel isnt something i would be proud of.

RideTheWhale said:

Found the infiltrator.

She might not be, but ALL of them are that way. Realizing that and embracing your hatred is the only path for us. Why feel empathy towards someone who couldn't care less about you?

RideTheWhale said:
I didnt say be nice... neutral is fine. Actively cruel isnt something i would be proud of.

Why be neutral to people that despise you because of your face?

Morals aside, I would never have the balls to confront her.

TheVman said:
I feel very guilty. We talked on the phone for long whiles and i honestly got attached to her. But i know she deserves it

jIMwOWC.jpg

You might as well meet her now. At the very least you'll get the most epic catfishing revalation on incels.is to this date (keep your phone in your pocket and record audio with it). Tell her you got caught up in the catfishing and it got out of control ("because you are so sweet and I just couln't let you go", for additional charm) and that you are sorry. As she already is in Finland, you can offer her to at least show her around the city, as a sort of vacation. And as I already mentioned, if she throws a temper tantrum and you record audio, it will be the funniest shit to ever be posted here

Well played my Finn bruda.

Erenor said:
TheVman said:
I feel very guilty. We talked on the phone for long whiles and i honestly got attached to her. But i know she deserves it

jIMwOWC.jpg

You might as well meet her now. At the very least you'll get the most epic catfishing revalation on incels.is to this date (keep your phone in your pocket and record audio with it). Tell her you got caught up in the catfishing and it got out of control ("because you are so sweet and I just couln't let you go", for additional charm) and that you are sorry. As she already is in Finland, you can offer her to at least show her around the city, as a sort of vacation. And as I already mentioned, if she throws a temper tantrum and you record audio, it will be the funniest shit to ever be posted here

She could easily call the cops and haave me arrested. at the airport too? nah.

"It's not about looks, guys, it's about his personality and confidence and if you feel that spark and you have a connection with him. There must be chemistry between the two before the initial attraction"

TEE-fucking-HEE! :p

Please OP, you have to provide this community with some recording, picture or anything. This is so goddamn beast

TheVman said:

You didn't commit a crime. Lying is not a crime. The only thing you did is violate the terms of agreement of tinder, and I doubt tinder has its private jail for catfishers.

Brutally epic, good job.

RideTheWhale said:
She isnt the girl who bullied you in Hs, or called you ugly in the street.

So if you say want to fight against Nazis or ISIS, you have to limit yourself only to those who have wronged you personally?

We live in a society that has has rewarded Jeremy Meeks with riches and adoration. Society as a whole deserves our wrath but we can only take revenge against individuals. Petty revenge in this case, assuming she doesn't start swiping again at the airport and just find a real Chad before her plane seat is even cold.

TheVman said:

Well even if you don't meet her I'm sure you will get more messages and reactions to share any way. Just do what's comfortable and share her freak out plz. Lol

SlayOrDie said:
Why be neutral to people that despise you because of your face?

It's what the poonslayers at IT taught him.

Erenor said:
You didn't commit a crime. Lying is not a crime. The only thing you did is violate the terms of agreement of tinder, and I doubt tinder has its private jail for catfishers.

Wrong he's ugly and therefore raped her.

Richard spencer said:
Wrong he's ugly and therefore raped her.

Ayy lmao. She'll show the cops evidence that he catfished her and then claims rape. That's all it takes. The good thing is there's not much BBC in Finnish prisons.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Ayy lmao. She'll show the cops evidence that he catfished her and then claims rape. That's all it takes. The good thing is there's not much BBC in Finnish prisons.

No. She has no proof whatsoever they had sex, because it didn't happen. No Western Court can convict somebody without any evidence.

SlimeCover said:
TheVman said:
Well even if you don't meet her I'm sure you will get more messages and reactions to share any way. Just do what's comfortable and share her freak out plz. Lol
I was gonna block her but i don't think id bear to see her melt down. I dunno what to do yet she'll be here in an hour

Erenor said:
No. She has no proof whatsoever they had sex, because it didn't happen. No Western Court can convict somebody without any evidence.

There is irrefutable evidence that he is ugly.GUITLY GUILTY GUILTY life in prison.

TheVman said:
I was gonna block her but i don't think id bear to see her melt down. I dunno what to do yet she'll be here in an hour

Hm what you mean? I hope you don't mind me asking but, Why go through this if you don't want to see the end result?

TheVman said:

Meet her or at least tell her the truth on phone, better than ghosting

SlimeCover said:
Hm what you mean? I hope you don't mind me asking but, Why go through this if you don't want to see the end result?

That is. I would feel bad for her if I did it but fuck, being all honest, I want to see her meltdown.

TheVman said:

Why not just be honest with her? Something like :

"Hey, I have a confession to make. I'm not the person you think I am, and have no intention of meeting you. I'm (insert description of you being incel) and only wanted to do this to experiment to see how life is like for someone who simply won the genetic lottery. Initially I didn't want it to go this far but because of how nice you were to me I kept getting anxious everytime and wasn't able to tell you earlier. I'm very sorry, I'm just a depressed, virgin,  (insert degenerate description of yourself) who wanted to experience what could have been had I been born to the right parents. I hope you can understand me even though I don't deserve forgiveness... "

Something like that, finish off by saying your good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back