Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just made a woman fly from spain to finland for me lmao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
I catfished her off tinder. added her on skype and we were skyping for weeks (audio skype) she finally got a break off work and is coming to finland lmao! she's literally snapping me in the airport right now hooly shit!!!!!!!!!!!

How is she that retarded, did you say your webcam was broken....??

TheVman said:
I catfished her off tinder. added her on skype and we were skyping for weeks (audio skype) she finally got a break off work and is coming to finland lmao! she's literally snapping me in the airport right now hooly shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I please comment on your thread, please don't hate me, and if this is true you are a legend

Cmon daddy love me  :love: :love: :love: :love:

If this is true you are a God among incels.

screenshots and pics or you're full of shit

She got what was coming if this is real

Venomf5191 said:
How is she that retarded, did you say your webcam was broken....??
I Can fake pics on snap which is why she believed me. I just told her im unconformable with live cam chatting on skype.

Nautica1983 said:
screenshots and pics or you're full of shit
I swear to fucking god its fucking true. What do you want screenshots of? the chats were mostly on snap.

holy fucking shit, LIFE FUEL 100 %

I feel very guilty. We talked on the phone for long whiles and i honestly got attached to her. But i know she deserves it

jIMwOWC.jpg

You deserve the rank "God of catfishing"

TheVman said:
I feel very guilty. We talked on the phone for long whiles and i honestly got attached to her. But i know she deserves it

jIMwOWC.jpg

What now? Will you ghost or meet

Venomf5191 said:
TheVman said:

jIMwOWC.jpg

Blackpills aside. This hurts my soul. If I were good-looking, women would fly hours to see me. They'd genuinely see me as a worthwhile person. They would plan their weeks around meeting me and getting to know me

I need to lie down. Fucking BRUTAL

TheVman said:

jIMwOWC.jpg

ayyy lmao, good job

Venomf5191 said:
TheVman said:

jIMwOWC.jpg

Ghost probably. I would feel waaay too guilty to tell her i lied. I don't know what to do. I'd go to the airport just to see her walk around aimlessly but i don't have the cab fair. i think im just gonna ghost completely

My fucking god, she deserves to be ghosted, and have her money wasted. Her foolishness led her to be there.

It's ridiculous to see some of the things, women would do for Chads.

TheVman said:
Ghost probably. I would feel waaay too guilty to tell her i lied. I don't know what to do. I'd go to the airport  just to see her walk around aimlessly but i don't have the cab fair. i think im just gonna ghost completely

If she's a legit cock hungry for Chad Stacy then why feel bad

Is she hot? Pics of her?

This is fucking epic lmao!

Blank+_33be48f611e0866098a2c197ab36f18e.jpg

Venomf5191 said:
If she's a legit cock hungry for Chad Stacy then why feel bad
We talked for a long time. my inner white knight is killing me

Facade said:
Is she hot? Pics of her?

FLzECll.jpg

This is a YUGE moment in incel history.

Fuck this needs to be done more,also tell her you live in some ghetto and send her there and hope she gets gang raped.

Richard spencer said:
Fuck this needs to be done more,also tell her you live in some ghetto and send her there and hope she gets gang raped.

laughed hard

TheVman said:
We talked for a long time. my inner white knight is killing me

FLzECll.jpg

She is pretty attractive. She would have never looked at you twice irl.

TheVman said:
I Can fake pics on snap which is why she believed me. I just told her im unconformable with live cam chatting on skype.

I swear to fucking god its fucking true. What do you want screenshots of? the chats were mostly on snap.

Proooooooooof

Richard spencer said:
I'm supposed to be picking her up fro the airport

soulcell said:
Proooooooooof
Ok, how you want me to prove it?

DankIncel said:
She is pretty attractive. She would have never looked at you twice irl.

You have terrible taste in weemen if you think she's attractive

Tellem--T said:

You're a volcel if you think she isn't. she's at least a 6

also you're that fakecel fuck off

Tellem--T said:
I knew you were a volcel lmao

TheVman said:
You're a volcel if you think she isn't. she's at least a 6

also you're that fakecel fuck off

Lol look at that subhuman eye area jfl

what ugly chicks wont do for Chad...

justforlulzandkeks said:
I knew you were a volcel lmao

I would still bang especially if she has a fat ass

idkwattodowithlife said:
Her eyes are spaced apart, lol.

Too much tho

And she almost has bug eyes and also still looks like shit with makeup

Which chads pics did you use to catfish?

yungcel said:
Which chads pics did you use to catfish?
Andre Hamann. A lot of his pics are selfies, so i was able to pretend im him on snapchat

Andre-Hamann-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg

Every incel should catfish this is revenge!

If you ghost her it could fuck her up for a long time, developing massive self esteem and trust issues.

Call me whatever the you want but I feel bad for her. If it was me I'd just own up, tell her it was an experiment and if you can afford to atleast pay for her ticket back.

Everyone already knows women will do anything for attractive men and treat unattractive guys like us as creeps. Making her travel to another country doesn't make this any more factual.

z2020 said:
If you ghost her it could fuck her up for a long time, developing massive self esteem and trust issues.

Call me whatever the you want but I feel bad for her. If it was me I'd just own up, tell her it was an experiment and if you can afford to atleast pay for her ticket back.

Everyone already knows women will do anything for attractive men and treat unattractive guys like us as creeps. Making her travel to another country doesn't make this any more factual.

Every word of this is more cucked than the last.
This girl here is average looking and would never acknowledge you exist simply because you are ugly and you will still wk her.honestly go be a faggot on cucktears

z2020 said:

I would not have the balls to confront her, and i def don't have the money to pay her her ticket. I dunno i'm starting to regret this she was very nice to me. Well to chad at least

TheVman said:
I would not have the balls to confront her, and i def don't have the money to pay her her ticket. I dunno i'm starting to regret this she was very nice to me. Well to chad at least

Show her your real face then report back with how nice she is.

Ghost her if she sees your subhuman visage irl she will not even recognize you, or just puke. Lol over chad chasing whore will fly over a thousand miles to get chad cock and semen. Fuck this world, fuck this life, burn it all.

z2020 said:

Cuck. No way he should pay her ticket, women waste men's money all the time.

TheVman said:

snapshots would be great

TheVman said:

Go get some cash and view her from afar and take pics you have the choice to either approach her or pussy out.

TheVman said:

Don't feel bad. She loves Chad not you. 
If she saw your pic she'd be merciless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back