Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just made a woman fly from spain to finland for me lmao!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
itsOVER said:
Lifefuel of the day.

She never reversed image searched this? How is that possible? Also dam how trusting could you be to meet some one without video chatting at least. dam.

FeminismsCancer said:
Cuck. No way he should pay her ticket, women waste men's money all the time.

good point

soulcell said:
Ok, how you want me to prove it?
snapshots would be great[/quote]
I've posted one snap. she's on the airplane now, but ill screenshot what she sends when she gets here.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Go get some cash and view her from afar and take pics you have the choice to either approach her or pussy out.
Im way too anxiety riddled. Just the fact that i'm doing this is making me extremely anxious and i keep pacing.
SlimeCover said:
She never reversed image searched this? How is that possible? Also dam how trusting could you be to meet some one without video chatting at least. dam.

I send her snaps, why would she think to reverse search them?

Tellem--T said:
You have terrible taste in weemen if you think she's attractive

Again, why are you back?

Richard spencer said:
Show her your real face then report back with how nice she is.

Lol

How are you going to confront her any way?

SlimeCover said:
So she never reversed image searched your pics? (I dunno how snap chat works) Also how can you be so trusting to go so far without even doing video chats first?
Snap works as in you can only take live pics, from now. But i have a way of faking snaps. its why she trusted me.

she got owned lmao , good job mate

OP, you should go and meet her anyway. Explain that you catfished her and that you've caught feelings for her, cite personality > looks and all of that. You never know, she might stay.

Definitely wouldn't ghost her though, it's a pretty low thing to do. Probably gonna get a lot of flack for this, but what if she hasn't booked a hotel or doesn't have the money to pay for one for the duration of her stay? Even if you don't care about her, you could get into trouble for this.

For maximum damage:

tell her she's a dumb slut for chasing Chad across Europe. Tell her to make the most of her trip to Finland by sucking a hundred cocks in a Helsinki nightclub bathroom. Then cut her off.

or

tell her she looks nothing like her pics in real life and that you bailed. Tell her you're very disappointed by her frauding. Offer to pay her back for her ticket (to make you seem more sincere), but obviously don't do it.

For maximum damage to yourself, fess up and meet up with her. Who knows, maybe you're one of those self delusional cels who are actually decent looking?
I've actually done this (without the trip though), catfished girls and then let them know I frauded and showed them my real pics. In 100% of cases they were like "It's a really shitty thing you did, bye." so I may be too pessimistic about your chances if you confess and try to make something of it.

Thanks to guilt by association she might never go for such low trust tattooed thugs anymore.
She knows it's not really you but she'll always be reminded of this bad experience.

OrangeFez2311 said:
OP, you should go and meet her anyway. Explain that you catfished her and that you've caught feelings for her, cite personality > looks and all of that. You never know, she might stay.

Definitely wouldn't ghost her though, it's a pretty low thing to do. Probably gonna get a lot of flack for this, but what if she hasn't booked a hotel or doesn't have the money to pay for one for the duration of her stay? Even if you don't care about her, you could get into trouble for this.

No,the only way he will get into trouble is if he meets her.
Also fuck her she can have some fun in finland for awhile.
What if she hasn't booked a hotel?good she can sleep on the street/some betas couch. stop being a cuck.

FeminismsCancer said:
Thanks to guilt by association she might never go for such low trust tattooed thugs anymore.
She knows it's not really you but she'll always be reminded of this bad experience.

It's finally our time to shine.quick 3/10s start swiping on tinder.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Definitely wouldn't ghost her though, it's a pretty low thing to do.

What society does to incels is pretty "low" but no one gives a shit.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Probably gonna get a lot of flack for this

Flak.

OrangeFez2311 said:
but what if she hasn't booked a hotel or doesn't have the money to pay for one for the duration of her stay?

She's a young woman in Western Europe. She can conjure money and societal support out of thin air.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Even if you don't care about her, you could get into trouble for this.

Trouble? For getting cold feet? It's no different than standing someone up for a date. Sure her travel expenses are higher than if she just drove to another town, but it's still only like $150-$200.

she is not that good looking - she is alright but nothing special because of that shit tier eye area 5.5/10

if her body is a landwhale - 5/10 top

sorry but this is how i see things

also she is legit retarded to do this

Richard spencer said:
No,the only way he will get into trouble is if he meets her.
Also fuck her she can have some fun in finland for awhile.
What if she hasn't booked a hotel?good she can sleep on the street/some betas couch. stop being a cuck.

Yeah meetinng her she might call the cops or tsa on me. She was supposed to sleep at my place and i was gonna show her around and shit. So she will probably be homeless. I don't know how much money she brought. She'll be here in 3, 3 and half hours

Tellem--T said:
You have terrible taste in weemen if you think she's attractive

Ratings and attractiveness are different for Femoids. She is definitely attractive. A qt3.14 Femoid. She fucked dozens of Chads without even trying.

What will you do when she sees your subhumanity?

TheVman said:
Yeah meetinng her she might call the cops or tsa on me. She was supposed to sleep at my place and i was gonna show her around and shit. So she will probably be homeless. I don't know how much money she brought. She'll be here in 3, 3 and half hours
Do you feel good, proud or happy about what you've done? If not, you've probably done the wrong thing.

Reading your posts, you seem like a thinking, feeling man who kind of regrets this already. If you want to do what's best for you, I suggest you make this as right as you possibly can.

If people start doing it all the time, tinder will go down sooner or later.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Do you feel good, proud or happy about what you've done? If not, you've probably done the wrong thing.

Reading your posts, you seem like a thinking, feeling man who kind of regrets this already. If you want to do what's best for you, I suggest you make this as right as you possibly can.

Yeah this cuck is 100% from IT...PLS kys faggot.

TheVman said:
I feel very guilty. We talked on the phone for long whiles and i honestly got attached to her. But i know she deserves it

jIMwOWC.jpg

You're a cuck of you feel guilty.

OrangeFez2311 said:

What is the bad side for her?

She went on a trip. 

She can probably start swipign there and meet a real chad.

Fuck this cuckery.

Do you know how many times I have been ghosted by women?

They don't give a fuck.

They treat you like shit and that's what they deserve.

OrangeFez2311 said:

Die.

TheVman said:
We talked for a long time. my inner white knight is killing me

FLzECll.jpg

Lol she looks like a nice aspie girl tbh

How can op claim inceldom when living in finland (unless chink ancestry) jfl

I’ve witnessed a miracle. Praise to you!

You should defo meet her and tell her some sob story bullshit. You might get a blow job, you never know.

Kointo said:
What will you do when she sees your subhumanity?
she won't see my subhumanity, im not stupid, she could call the cops on me.

uninstall said:
If people start doing it all the time, tinder will go down sooner or later.

excellent point!!! it would be a way to at least lessen hypergamy

Kointo said:
TheVman said:
I feel very guilty. We talked on the phone for long whiles and i honestly got attached to her. But i know she deserves it

jIMwOWC.jpg

You're a cuck of you feel guilty.

It's not as easy as it looks. We all have these fantasies but they are so much harder to go through than you think.

Richard spencer said:
Yeah this cuck is 100% from IT...PLS kys faggot.
I've been active in the incel community a lot longer than you, boy. I'm just not convinced what OP is doing is going to bring him any happiness, and he's being egged on by immoral degenerate morons like yourself here to do something he doesn't really want to do.

TheVman said:
Andre Hamann. A lot of his pics are selfies, so i was able to pretend im him on snapchat

Andre-Hamann-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg

Lol wtf he looks high tier normie at best, just good bod

Life fuel

TheVman said:
We talked for a long time. my inner white knight is killing me

FLzECll.jpg

Looks like an alien. Goes to show that females just need fake up to cover their subhumanity.

z2020 said:
If you ghost her it could fuck her up for a long time, developing massive self esteem and trust issues.

Call me whatever the you want but I feel bad for her. If it was me I'd just own up, tell her it was an experiment and if you can afford to atleast pay for her ticket back.

Everyone already knows women will do anything for attractive men and treat unattractive guys like us as creeps. Making her travel to another country doesn't make this any more factual.
Gtfo cucktear troll

@sergeantincel ban this troll

TheVman said:
I would not have the balls to confront her, and i def don't have the money to pay her her ticket. I dunno i'm starting to regret this she was very nice to me. Well to chad at least

Don't have to confront her, just message her. I'm assuming you're using vpn etc so you're in the clear. 

And she was nice to you because of how you look. Take emotions out of it, I'm just saying I'd feel wrong knowing this can fuck her up for a long time.

OrangeFez2311 said:
I've been active in the incel community a lot longer than you, boy. I'm just not convinced what OP is doing is going to bring him any happiness, and he's being egged on by immoral degenerate morons like yourself here to do something he doesn't really want to do.

I didn't know revenge was immoral, and if it is then what does it matter? What are you, the moralfag police?

OrangeFez2311 said:

Is that why u brought your virtue signalling cuck like behaviour right after IT posted this thread?

hehe xd said:
Lol wtf he looks high tier normie at best, just good bod
Life fuel
JUST LOL a heir tier normie. you people rate worse than lookism. he has a million followers on instagram just for his looks. plus every girl right swipes him. he's a chad fucking easily

Kointo said:
I didn't know revenge was immoral, and if it is then what does it matter? What are you, the moralfag police?
Revenge is only worth it if it's gonna bring you lasting satisfaction or peace, and if it's justified. Based on what OP has been saying I don't think this is going to enhance his life at all.

Richard spencer said:
Is that why u brought your virtue signalling cuck like behaviour right after IT posted this thread?
That fact that you don't recognise who I am says everything, so I'm not going to embarrass you by calling you out on this.

hehe xd said:
Gtfo cucktear troll

@sergeantincel ban this troll

Good luck with that. I'm more incel than 95% if the people here.

z2020 said:
If you ghost her it could fuck her up for a long time, developing massive self esteem and trust issues.

Call me whatever the you want but I feel bad for her. If it was me I'd just own up, tell her it was an experiment and if you can afford to atleast pay for her ticket back.

Everyone already knows women will do anything for attractive men and treat unattractive guys like us as creeps. Making her travel to another country doesn't make this any more factual.

Cucked comment. These type of posts make me sick.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7t3lev/incels_just_took_catfishing_a_step_further_they/.compact

Lmao "his social skills must have been good for her to go along with it" God these cunts are insufferable.

z2020 said:
Good luck with that. I'm more incel than 95% if the people here.

Don't worry about it anyway. He won't ban you. I've seen his reaction to your kind before.

this is lifefuel

i am ressurecting my catfish account

TheVman said:
JUST LOL a heir tier normie. you people rate worse than lookism. he has a million followers on instagram just for his looks. plus every girl right swipes him. he's a chad fucking easily

His face is  n o r m i e  6/10 as fuck, sorry boyo

OrangeFez2311 said:
Revenge is only worth it if it's gonna bring you lasting satisfaction or peace, and if it's justified. Based on what OP has been saying I don't think this is going to enhance his life at all.

That fact that you don't recognise who I am says everything, so I'm not going to embarrass you by calling you out on this.

I do know who you are.a faggot from IT and also lol even if you're not at thinking anyone is a known incel other than blackops2cel.

Richard spencer said:
I do know who you are.a faggot from IT and also lol even if you're not at thinking anyone is a known incel other than blackops2cel.
Hahaha, I can tell you're new here. You're like a child eating at the adult's table. You probably think "blackops2cel" has always been a thing because you've only been RPing as an incel here for a few weeks.

I don't find her attractive. Nice eyes but I like dark green/light brown much better. She's barely a 4 tome, it looks like she's a fatty.

I feel bad for her though, this is gonna trauma her for life.

This is glorious, nothing makes me happier than seeing an Incel get his just revenge.

We need more like you.

OrangeFez2311 said:
Hahaha, I can tell you're new here. You're like a child eating at the adult's table. You probably think "blackops2cel" has always been a thing because you've only been RPing as an incel here for a few weeks.

If you're not new here, then why are you on a new account?

Kointo said:
If you're not new here, then why are you on a new account?
I only made this account a couple of weeks ago because I was waiting for Gambler to be banned because I refuse to share a forum with that degenerate. I was very active on Reddit with an account of the same name for quite some time, and had another account before that, so...

OrangeFez2311 said:
I only made this account a couple of weeks ago because I was waiting for Gambler to be banned because I refuse to share a forum with that degenerate. I was very active on Reddit with an account of the same name for quite some time, and had another account before that, so...

He was banned at least a month ago at this point.

Richard spencer said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7t3lev/incels_just_took_catfishing_a_step_further_they/.compact
Lmao "his social skills must have been good for her to go along with it" God these cunts are insufferable.
My social skills ARE SHIT. I literally have no friends irl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back