Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just learned that literally everyone is higher status than me

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Just fucking lol at this shit I thought the one brute guy bullied me in hs was low iq and couldn’t go to good colleges but damn now I learned that he goes to the best and did much much better than me

Also not just the bullies literally every fucking person I know is smarter and has a better life than me , better education better everything

well just wow ,I’m really the biggest loser in the universe, let’s celebrate it

I’m really the lowest of the low eh, it’s sad,I was scared of this guy actually he was very masculine and liked by girls ,I was scared mostly of everyone :feelsbadman:

yeah very incel moment lol what a pathetic life I live right? I ain’t gonna kill myself ever , I’m just gonna continue to be the biggest loser:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::society:

Just act like a bully, be disrespectful and you will succeed in life.

lol I’m too weak minded for that really,I cried in every school I went, it’s just okay mate I just know I can’t be shit no longer

You are probably chad compared to malnourished somalís so there’s that if that works as a cope

You are probably chad compared to malnourished somalís so there’s that if that works as a cope
That doesn’t work and it’s pretty retarded cope

literally every fucking person I know is smarter and has a better life than me , better education better everything
Me: finally a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary.

Do you ever planned to get revenge ?
Some retards did shit to me in HS too, i was dreaming awake for years about waiting for them to marry, after they impregnate their wife, I invade their house at night murdering the wife and the baby, leaving them alive to deal with that forever (all in minecraft ofc)

lmao, is like what some normies that say: "bruh dont feel sad, there is people out there that dont have their legs/arms, are tied into a bed, at least you are healthy!"

if you are an framecel its over

Me: finally a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary.
lol seriously our battle will be legendary cuz I’m like the biggest of the worst losers I’d beat you at one thing and that’s being a loser
if you are an framecel its over
I am framecel
Do you ever planned to get revenge ?
Some retards did shit to me in HS too, i was dreaming awake for years about waiting for them to marry, after they impregnate their wife, I invade their house at night murdering the wife and the baby, leaving them alive to deal with that forever (all in minecraft ofc)
Nah it is really not worth it for me ,even if I think of it there are too many fucking people ,not just some individuals bullied me it was literally everyone kinda,they hated me …:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman: also my family was my biggest fkin bully ,they did horrible stuff

Last edited:
You're higher status than me

I'd let you beat the shit out of me without trying to defend myself brocel

Since you're a tallfag you have guaranteed status if your t levels are normal. Hop on T asap

Since you're a tallfag you have guaranteed status if your t levels are normal. Hop on T asap
Dude , no , you don’t know anything about how I look like and how my life is

Dude no,my gigachad father does that too when he doesn’t he can defeat me , it makes me sad and pathetic

Elab????
You're taller, nonethnic, younger, in uni if I'm not mistaken, gigachad genes, probably will move out soon, more NT than me literally anyone is more NT than me

I've never had a friend my whole life.. not a single one
It's over

gigachad genes,
Are you fucking kidding me ??? I’m just fucking tall ffs not that it’s any different than being 3/10 then 4 or 5
probably will move out soon
No never ,we are poor
more NT than me literally anyone is more NT than me
Bro ,it’s not anything like that
I've never had a friend my whole life..
I had ,fake ones and real ones … and it was …. Beautiful ….:cryfeels:
You're taller, nonethnic, younger, in uni if I'm not mistaken, gigachad genes, probably will move out soon, more NT than me literally anyone is more NT than me

I've never had a friend my whole life.. not a single one
It's over
I can be your friend

Dude , no , you don’t know anything about how I look like and how my life is
Bro have you even tried taking t, it is literally a miracle drug that completely changes your behaviour and makes you take less shit from others, makes you seek out status, improve you social skills. It could literally cure you of your incelsdom

Bro have you even tried taking t, it is literally a miracle drug that completely changes your behaviour and makes you take less shit from others, makes you seek out status, improve you social skills. It could literally cure you of your incelsdom
I went to doc he said I don’t need it
I’ll look at it

Do you have a job? Then you are higher status than me