Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just learned that literally everyone is higher status than me

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
7,984
Online
38d 12h 2m
Just fucking lol at this shit I thought the one brute guy bullied me in hs was low iq and couldn’t go to good colleges but damn now I learned that he goes to the best and did much much better than me

Also not just the bullies literally every fucking person I know is smarter and has a better life than me , better education better everything


well just wow ,I’m really the biggest loser in the universe, let’s celebrate it


I’m really the lowest of the low eh, it’s sad,I was scared of this guy actually he was very masculine and liked by girls ,I was scared mostly of everyone :feelsbadman:


yeah very incel moment lol what a pathetic life I live right? I ain’t gonna kill myself ever , I’m just gonna continue to be the biggest loser:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::society:
 
copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Posts
932
Online
11d 10h 37m
Just act like a bully, be disrespectful and you will succeed in life.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
7,984
Online
38d 12h 2m
copecel2 said:
Just act like a bully, be disrespectful and you will succeed in life.
lol I’m too weak minded for that really,I cried in every school I went, it’s just okay mate I just know I can’t be shit no longer
 
Yamete

Yamete

deutscher mischling
★★★
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Posts
1,221
Online
25d 4h 46m
You are probably chad compared to malnourished somalís so there’s that if that works as a cope
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
7,984
Online
38d 12h 2m
Yamete said:
You are probably chad compared to malnourished somalís so there’s that if that works as a cope
That doesn’t work and it’s pretty retarded cope
 
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
1,416
Online
27d 2h 55m
Mentally lost cel said:
literally every fucking person I know is smarter and has a better life than me , better education better everything
Me: finally a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary.
 
Deleted member 36606

Deleted member 36606

My ban shall come
-
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
1,253
Online
17d 11h 51m
Do you ever planned to get revenge ?
Some retards did shit to me in HS too, i was dreaming awake for years about waiting for them to marry, after they impregnate their wife, I invade their house at night murdering the wife and the baby, leaving them alive to deal with that forever (all in minecraft ofc)

Yamete said:
You are probably chad compared to malnourished somalís so there’s that if that works as a cope
lmao, is like what some normies that say: "bruh dont feel sad, there is people out there that dont have their legs/arms, are tied into a bed, at least you are healthy!"

copecel2 said:
Just act like a bully, be disrespectful and you will succeed in life.
if you are an framecel its over
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
7,984
Online
38d 12h 2m
Blackpillapologist said:
Me: finally a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary.
lol seriously our battle will be legendary cuz I’m like the biggest of the worst losers I’d beat you at one thing and that’s being a loser
lord said:
if you are an framecel its over
I am framecel
lord said:
Do you ever planned to get revenge ?
Some retards did shit to me in HS too, i was dreaming awake for years about waiting for them to marry, after they impregnate their wife, I invade their house at night murdering the wife and the baby, leaving them alive to deal with that forever (all in minecraft ofc)
Nah it is really not worth it for me ,even if I think of it there are too many fucking people ,not just some individuals bullied me it was literally everyone kinda,they hated me …:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsbadman: also my family was my biggest fkin bully ,they did horrible stuff
 
Last edited:
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
33,612
Online
130d 5h 46m
copecel2 said:
Just act like a bully, be disrespectful and you will succeed in life.
But I don't want to suck seed...
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
3,426
Online
46d 20h 34m
You're higher status than me

I'd let you beat the shit out of me without trying to defend myself brocel
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
7,984
Online
38d 12h 2m
Vrthraghna said:
You're higher status than me

I'd let you beat the shit out of me without trying to defend myself brocel
Dude no,my gigachad father does that too when he doesn’t he can defeat me , it makes me sad and pathetic
Vrthraghna said:
You're higher status than me
Elab????
 
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,413
Online
19d 13h 52m
Since you're a tallfag you have guaranteed status if your t levels are normal. Hop on T asap
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
7,984
Online
38d 12h 2m
Luxury said:
Since you're a tallfag you have guaranteed status if your t levels are normal. Hop on T asap
Dude , no , you don’t know anything about how I look like and how my life is
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
3,426
Online
46d 20h 34m
Mentally lost cel said:
Dude no,my gigachad father does that too when he doesn’t he can defeat me , it makes me sad and pathetic

Elab????
You're taller, nonethnic, younger, in uni if I'm not mistaken, gigachad genes, probably will move out soon, more NT than me literally anyone is more NT than me

I've never had a friend my whole life.. not a single one
It's over
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
7,984
Online
38d 12h 2m
Vrthraghna said:
gigachad genes,
Are you fucking kidding me ??? I’m just fucking tall ffs not that it’s any different than being 3/10 then 4 or 5
Vrthraghna said:
probably will move out soon
No never ,we are poor
Vrthraghna said:
more NT than me literally anyone is more NT than me
Bro ,it’s not anything like that
Vrthraghna said:
I've never had a friend my whole life..
I had ,fake ones and real ones … and it was …. Beautiful ….:cryfeels:
Vrthraghna said:
You're taller, nonethnic, younger, in uni if I'm not mistaken, gigachad genes, probably will move out soon, more NT than me literally anyone is more NT than me

I've never had a friend my whole life.. not a single one
It's over
I can be your friend
 
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,413
Online
19d 13h 52m
Mentally lost cel said:
Dude , no , you don’t know anything about how I look like and how my life is
Bro have you even tried taking t, it is literally a miracle drug that completely changes your behaviour and makes you take less shit from others, makes you seek out status, improve you social skills. It could literally cure you of your incelsdom
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
7,984
Online
38d 12h 2m
Luxury said:
Bro have you even tried taking t, it is literally a miracle drug that completely changes your behaviour and makes you take less shit from others, makes you seek out status, improve you social skills. It could literally cure you of your incelsdom
I went to doc he said I don’t need it
Luxury said:
Bro have you even tried taking t, it is literally a miracle drug that completely changes your behaviour and makes you take less shit from others, makes you seek out status, improve you social skills. It could literally cure you of your incelsdom
I’ll look at it
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
7,984
Online
38d 12h 2m
Blackpillapologist said:
Me: finally a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary.
lol
 
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Posts
6,397
Online
34d 9h 42m
copecel2 said:
Just act like a bully, be disrespectful and you will succeed in life.
I wish somebody told me that 10 years ago
 
W

worthlessloser26

Veteran
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
1,054
Online
65d 14h 7m
Do you have a job? Then you are higher status than me
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top