Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I just have cancelled my gym membership

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

Isolated from humanity
★★★★

After brutal experiences at the gym I made the decision to no longer go there and to end my subscription to the gym. If i continued to go there I was going to implode from the inside at the sight of all these niggers and foids. No matter where I go I always feel like an outcast.

you should fly away on your broom

Why??
Gym is the only place you'll be least judged
Atleast buy dumbles

After brutal experiences at the gym I made the decision to no longer go there and to end my subscription to the gym. If i continued to go there I was going to implode from the inside at the sight of all these niggers and foids. No matter where I go I always feel like an outcast.
So how are you gonna get your daily exercise in?

I heard smoking weed makes time blur

It's simple.
You don't. No reason.
True True Agree GIF

I was never able to grow muscles at all. It doesn’t matter how hard or how long I train I always look the same. What’s frustrating is if you google I can’t grow muscle all the answers blames you and gaslight you into thinking you are not training hard enough instead of admitting it’s 100% genetic. I tried to switch to 100% cardio but I have a knee injury. I literally called my doctor today and asked for MRI and he refused. He said it’s probably nothing I can do “strengthening exercises” but how do you strengthen your muscles if you dont even have the genetic to grow and keep the muscles. Fucking bullshit.

Why??
Atleast buy dumbles
lol people are extremely judgemental at the gym what? it is probably one of the worst places an incel could be in

I was never able to grow muscles at all. It doesn’t matter how hard or how long I train I always look the same. What’s frustrating is if you google I can’t grow muscle all the answers blames you and gaslight you into thinking you are not training hard enough instead of admitting it’s 100% genetic. I tried to switch to 100% cardio but I have a knee injury. I literally called my doctor today and asked for MRI and he refused. He said it’s probably nothing I can do “strengthening exercises” but how do you strengthen your muscles if you dont even have the genetic to grow and keep the muscles. Fucking bullshit.
Same I quit after noticing almost 0 difference after 6 months of hard work

Why??
Atleast buy dumbles
Because we no longer live in the 80s with gyms that were made up solely of men looking to maintain their bodies. There was a real mindset and philosophy that consisted of personal development.

now you only find foids and normies who frequent these gyms and they take out their phones between two sets.

Because we no longer live in the 80s with gyms that were made up solely of men looking to maintain their bodies. There was a real mindset and philosophy that consisted of personal development.

now you only find foids and normies who frequent these gyms and they take out their phones between two sets.
There is never a foid in my gym. Full of normies though

Genetics make up 50% of your ability to build and grow muscles. It is the MSTN gene which is located in muscle tissues that is responsible for restraining growth in muscle.

Genetics make up 50% of your ability to build and grow muscles. It is the MSTN gene which is located in muscle tissues that is responsible for restraining growth in muscle.
More like 80%