Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BRUTAL GYM experience

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

Isolated from humanity
★★★★
Hey brocels , it's been a while since I posted, in my last thread I announced that I was going to end up homeless but I finally found a solution to this problem, during this time I devoted part of my time to the gym and I can assure you that it's ragefuel. :reeeeee:

Just today, I was warming up between two exercises and in that short space of time I had barely glanced at a foid who was working out, she immediately left for the other side of the room after finishing her set, I'm sure she thought I was a weirdo. :reeeeee:

There was another foid training too, this one an employee and she had taken care of the registration process for me. I remember that on the day of my subscription I smiled at her because I fell for this meme :
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/wnpGrQsWULA?feature=shared

As I was leaving, she was on the phone, desperately trying to avoid me by turning her head right and left.

It was a really bad day today, especially when I saw a whore who intentionally used machines close to fucking niggers to show her fat ass. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm thinking of changing gyms and going to one with an older population.

epic formatting fail

The gym is just pure suifuel I see no point in going there, but if you enjoy it and it's a good cope for you then I think you should get a home gym or private one.

The gym is just pure suifuel I see no point in going there, but if you enjoy it and it's a good cope for you then I think you should get a home gym or private one.
Unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to build my own gym, as I live in a social residence. My room is similar to a hen cage.

There's another gym that's still accessible to me by public transport, but it's further out of town.

I also forgot to mention the niggers on their phones who take videos of themselves and don't give a damn if you appear on them.

modern gyms are basically a mog-a-thon for chads and toilets

modern gyms are basically a mog-a-thon for chads and toilets
Yeah , there's even a competition between foids at the gym to get Chad's or Tyrone cock: they ogle each other to see who'll have the most beautiful ass and the most harmonious hips, which are synonymous with fertility.

If the fee is cheap continue going until you reach your fitness goals or the prices are raised.

expensive. I have good enough self-control to ignore everyone literally on purpose never lay my eyes on a single other person